Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Courtyard
Priceline
Travelocity$133
Hotels.com$133
Algotels$177
All reviews front desk easy access comfortable beds pleasant stay convenient location wedding guests off the highway trenton airport indoor pool bistro marriott lobby princeton starbucks shuttle michele
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2019

You cannot pick your neighbors....loud....and a call to the front desk made no difference. The hotel was clean , nice up keep. Nothing really different from any other hotel. I knew this when I made the reservation but for the price I paid , breakfast should be included.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Voyage44227615356, Area General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2019

Dear FamilyTime23, thank you for your response regarding your stay with us. I am very sorry you experienced this during your stay. We do have 2 people scheduled at the front desk should there be any issue at all in a guest room. I will certainly inform the desk about this unfortunate incident. Again I appreciate you letting us know it always helps in letting our staff know since we are always striving to be the best for our guest and their experience.

Reviewed 6 May 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for a cheer competition and booked through the tournament. We woke up to no hot water (1st issue). I attempted to call down to the front desk to notify them and the phone didn’t work (second issue). I used my cellphone and called the lobby and told them we had no hot water. The front desk agent rudely told me it was likely because everyone else in the hotel was taking a shower at the same time (third issue), but she would send someone up to look at it. 10 minutes later the maintenance person came up. He took a look and said he’d be right back to fix it. After 45 minutes it wasn’t fixed yet. I asked if it would be much longer as 5 of us needed to get ready for my daughters cheer competition and we had to leave soon to get her to warmups. He told us it wouldn’t be done anytime soon (something he should have told us in the beginning) so maybe we should ask the front desk to switch our rooms so we can get ready. He radioed down to them and explained we needed another room to get ready in, to which the front desk person gave him an attitude (fourth issue) and said they’d have to figure something out. He sent me down to the lobby to get a new room card. When I got down there the front desk person told me it would be another 10-15 minutes before they could give us another room (fifth issue), which I explained wouldn’t work because we needed to leave so my daughter didn’t miss her teams warmups. She didn’t seem to care and didn’t want to give me a key to a different room, and rudely told me to go back up to our room and wait for them to send someone up (sixth issue). I went back up to the room and waited for them to send someone up. 10 minutes later someone came up and knocked and told us they were moving us across the hall, but that it was being cleaned and it would be a little longer (seventh issue). I told them I didn’t have anymore minutes as we had to be out of the hotel in less than a half hour and none of us were ready, including our cheerleader who needed a shower, full hair, and makeup done. She then proceeded to ask the housekeeper to leave the room so we can get ready. We walked into the room that someone clearly just checked out of. The sheets were ripped off the bed, the comforter was thrown over the desk area, dirty pillows on the sofa, and the bathroom was thrown together so we could use it (eighth issue). This is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!! I can’t understand how come in a hotel of 400+ rooms they had no clean rooms to give us to get ready in. We were afraid to let my children touch anything as we had no idea who had just left this room. I can only assume the front desk agent didn’t want the cleaning staff to have to clean another room. I unfortunately didn’t have time to argue as we had to quickly get ready and leave so we made the best of it. As we rushed to get ready, someone knocked on the door informing us we needed to check out (ninth issue). We explained to him we had wanted to check out 2 hours ago but couldn’t because of the hotels issues. He apologized and said ok. I rushed to get my daughter ready, leaving us no time for anyone else to shower and get ready. We gathered our things and hurried downstairs to check out. While rushing up to the front desk we were quickly handed our bill by the rude front desk agent who informed us she took half off of our stay due to our inconvenience. No apology or anything (tenth issue). I didn’t have time to argue so I just left. This whole stay was a complete mess and I wouldn’t recommend this hotel to anyone!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mdeck1107
Voyage44227615356, Area General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2019

Dear Mdeck, I wanted to to thank you for your response to the experience you had with us during your stay here. I apologize for the inconvenience that you had with the room and hot water. We strive for excellent customer service here and as always we try to rectify any situation. Again I appreciate your response and will share it with the team.

Reviewed 19 April 2019

I had a Business and personal trip to attend in Trenton, NJ this past weekend. I choose the Marriott Courtyard and OMG!! Am I glad I did. The hotel is in a safe and secure beautiful well lit area. The staff was phenomenal especially Mr. Maurice Jackson. He and the staff couldn't do enough to make sure our stay was pleasant. The lobby is large clean and beautiful. Our room was spotless and every day we received fresh towels. I will definitely be back! Oh and the free shuttle to the Mercer County airport was awesome!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Voyage44227615356, Area General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2019

I want to thank you for your wonderful words regarding your stay here with us in Ewing NJ. Our staff prides themselves on continuing to deliver great customer service daily. We enjoy sharing the great experience guests have with our team. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay here and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2019 via mobile

Our choice of places to stay is usually a Marriott. This courtyard was accommodating near the Mercer County airport. Shuttle to the airport at 4:30 am was perfect. Drinks at the bar were ok but expensive with nothing special. No snacks to keep us drinking so we left and found a nice place for dinner.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Voyage44227615356, Area General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2019

I want to thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott in Ewing. We are always striving to enhance the guest experience while staying with us. Your input about the drink selection is very important which will be shared with our staff. We are glad you enjoyed your stay here and look forward to seeing you again if you happen to be in the area.

Again thank for staying with us in Ewing!!!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2019 via mobile

I’m impressed with this property mostly because of the excellent service I received checking into the hotel. Erika at the check in counter was beyond helpful getting us all settled in and offered 5 star customer service!!!! Well done and thank you!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank anthonypisano2
LauraM17306, Director of Sales at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a great review, Anthony! We’re so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon. I will be sure to share your comments with Erika!