Lowest prices for your stay
SpringHill Suites
$132
$135
$159
Free cancellation until 09/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline$159
Travelocity$135
Hotels.com$135
All reviews waffles great hotel getting ready very nice stay trenton airport wedding lobby princeton sink shuttle miles michele college courtyard
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2022

My reception at check in was exceptional. Rooms are spacious and clean and comfortable. Breakfast was the usual, basic brekkie and the egg omelet/quiche was delicious. Great to have a 24 hour market for food/snacks too.

Room tip: Stayed in rooms before in all diferent areas and all have been great
Date of stay: August 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2022

Very clean rooms. Friendly staff. Modern décor. Breakfast was great. Plenty of choices. It was busy but they kept it stocked. The only negative was the pool was closed but we were able to swim at another Marriott property 5 minutes away.

Date of stay: August 2022
Rich St Jean, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2022

Dear scottwD940YN,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our SpringHill Suites by Marriott Ewing Princeton South. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team. I do apologize that our pool was closed during your stay. I am happy to hear that you were able to use the pool at our sister property. I hope next time your travels bring you back to the area we get the opportunity to accommodate you again!

General Manger

Reviewed 31 March 2022

Our staff had a wonderful experience at the SpringHill Suites. Alana went above and beyond to make sure our group taken care of. Thank you for your attention to detail and the customer service from your staff!

Date of stay: March 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Rich St Jean, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2022

Dear lisalP2624ZO,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Ewing Princeton South. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Alana and our staff were able to provide you with an elevated guest experience. I will be sure to share your feedback with both Alana and our team as an example of our exceptional guest service can impact our guest's stay! Once again thank you for your feedback, and I hope the next time your travels bring you to the Ewing area, we have the opportunity to accommodate you again.

Reviewed 27 February 2022

Where do I start? I booked this hotel because it clearly says there's an airport shuttle on the website and because my son likes the pool. Upon arrival, I asked to schedule the shuttle for my flight and was told there was no shuttle "because of covid" - really? My son wanted to swim before our trip to Florida - pool had no water. Covid?. I went for "breakfast", which was bagels, oatmeal and waffles. The signs for the real breakfast food were pushed into a corner - let me guess, covid? The coffee was horrible and bitter so I tried to make a coffee in the room. I always run a cup of water through hotel makers before making my coffee. Without any coffee in the maker, my cup was somehow full of coffee grounds. Maybe someone dumped grounds in the top of it. Either way, it was gross.

I asked again at the front desk about the shuttle and the day shift employee was able to get the Courtyard shuttle to pick us up. I appreciated that but maybe all the employees should know what services are offered.

I've stayed at this hotel with my family many times when using the Trenton airport. We always had a great experience until now and we will not be back.

Date of stay: February 2022
Rich St Jean, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2022

Dear Larrie68,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience while staying with us.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and I sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations. While our site does list an airport shuttle, it does specify that it is based upon request. Unfortunately are not able to offer 24 hour shuttle service so any service is based on availability which is why we were able to offer you the service upon your second request. Our pool is open and operating, however due to unforeseen maintenance to ensure the safety of our guests, the pool was closed during your stay. Our breakfast has been temporarily scaled back due to a number of reasons including Covid, and labor shortages and supply chain issues that are being felt across the country. While many businesses have been negatively affected by Covid, the Hospitality industry was by far the hardest hit, and while the pandemic effects are becoming more minimal, an industry that was so hard hit is taking longer to recover and get back to pre pandemic services and amenities.

As you mentioned, you previously hadn't experienced issues during you previous stays at our hotel, so I assure you that this stay and the amenities that you were unable to use were uncontrollable.

General Manger

Reviewed 27 February 2022 via mobile

Terrible terrible terrible stay. Waited two hours for my second room to be ready. Receptionist said that it had to be cleaned. When I came back to get my key, I asked for an accommodation and they said no because I requested the rooms to be on the same floor. NOT TRUE!!! The staff were rude and uncompromising. NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER will I stay here again. EVER!!!

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rich St Jean, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2022

Dear Readfya,
Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize that your stay did meet your expectations. We were made aware of a request to have your 2 rooms close together, which is why we were able to provide your first room when you arrived, and then your second room when that room which was near your initial room was ready. We do try to honor all requests based on availability. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team to help ensure future guests do not have the same experience.