Lowest prices for your stay
$145
SpringHill Suites
$141
$171
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$145
Travelocity$145
Priceline$171
All reviews waffles great hotel getting ready very nice stay trenton airport large group new jersey wedding lobby sink princeton shuttle miles michele college mary courtyard
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2022 via mobile

Terrible terrible terrible stay. Waited two hours for my second room to be ready. Receptionist said that it had to be cleaned. When I came back to get my key, I asked for an accommodation and they said no because I requested the rooms to be on the same floor. NOT TRUE!!! The staff were rude and uncompromising. NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER will I stay here again. EVER!!!

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rich St Jean, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2022

Dear Readfya,
Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize that your stay did meet your expectations. We were made aware of a request to have your 2 rooms close together, which is why we were able to provide your first room when you arrived, and then your second room when that room which was near your initial room was ready. We do try to honor all requests based on availability. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team to help ensure future guests do not have the same experience.

Reviewed 7 February 2022 via mobile

1000 Charles Ewing Blvd, Ewing, NJ, USA 08628

Checked in late at night just needed a place to Sleep on the road.
Super awesome and friendly staff, great b breakfast
Clean hotel
And one very oddly shaped pool

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Rich St Jean, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2022

Dear Yechiya B,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Ewing Princeton South. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our team did a great job to take care of you and ensure you received an elevated guest experience. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team. I hope the next time your travels bring you back to the Ewing are we get the opportunity to accommodate you again.

Reviewed 27 November 2021

We have stayed at this hotel for years and always been happy until this weekend. Half the lights in our room did not work and, besides half-light, the bathroom shower had mold, There was no disinfectant in any of the dispensers we tried to use (which the young man at the desk in the afternoon attributed to "outside vendor") and people in the breakfast room and lobby were unmasked at close quarters with very few exceptions. The hotel ran out of coffee at the end of Friday breakfast (doubtlessly because one truly sainted, wonderful, and welcoming though clearly overburdened woman was covering the front desk and breakfast room and lobby coffee by herself, while apparently also acting as chief housekeeper!!!) We know and understand supply chain and hiring problems but honestly it was as if seeing an old friend ill with Covid. We'll be back again in hopes that the hotel recovers but really feel sorry for a staff which knows better and is working with little evident support. Shame on Marriott Badboy!

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 1 November 2021

This hotel was located in a great location easy to find with plenty of parking for our bus. The staff was extremely helpful in all aspects in helping us find a restaurant for meals that could accommodate us to just daily things a t the hotel. Definitely would stay there again. Alana the groups coordinator was also great!!

100% recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Rich St Jean, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2021

Dear mccwmssoccer,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your feedback with Alana and our entire team as an example of how we can continue to elevate the guest experience for our groups and all our guests. I hope if your travels bring you back to the Ewing Area, we have the opportunity to accommodate you again in the future!

Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

We booked this hotels because we have always had great experiences with Marriott hotels in the past ,so we didn’t expect anything less with this stay. We were in town for a military event my husband was attending so we spent the extra money for the two night suit as my small children would be in the room as well. I had made sure the hotel had a fridge because with kids we would be bringing snacks and drinks. Upon arrival the first thing we noticed was the fridge was missing. After checking out the rest of the room it seemed very dirty white stuff all over the place and bathroom not clean at all. I went down to the front desk to nicely ask if we could change rooms as a fridge was a must and our room was filthy. The gentleman was very rude and said no we’re booked. I explained there was no way we can stay in that room unless it’s cleaned and we get a fridge as promised upon booking. I then started showing him the pictures I took of the room and all of a sudden he had a new room for us. The new room was definitely cleaner but still had its issues. (Lights falling out if the ceiling)
The next morning when we started getting ready for our event we realized we only had two bath towels when we needed five. So I called down to the front and asked for three more and explained the room only had two . The gentleman basically laughed at me and said we have no towels and you’ll be lucky if you get them tonight! I have never had such bad service at a hotel. Especially seeing it cost us about $300 a night! I would not recommend this hotel to anyone it’s poorly run and falling apart.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jennifer Marques, Other at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2021

eileenh362,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Please know, we value all our guest feedback and utilize it, not only to create teachable moments with our team, but also to make the necessary changes to avoid these challenges from occurring in the future.