Lowest prices for your stay
$148
Free cancellation until 16/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
SpringHill Suites
$122
$126
Travelocity$126
Hotels.com$126
Priceline$148
All reviews waffles great hotel getting ready very nice stay trenton airport wedding lobby sink princeton shuttle miles michele college courtyard
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

We traveled for a sports event and everyone we knew staying there had issues with their rooms. Pool was out and there was major construction that was not disclosed prior to arrival or compensated for. continental breakfast was not hot due to construction and there was very little options. Of the three showers we took only one got up to a decent temperature. Half of the lights did not work, or stopped working after the first day. We never received housekeeping and there was not adequate bedding for the couch bed.
When I left a private review I only got an email with excuses and when asked about compensation was ignored.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2021

I only stayed here for 2 nights and I am glad that I didn't have to stay longer. I was traveling with one other adult and 2 kids (8 and 11) and we all felt the hotel was a bit run down. They were doing construction on the lobby and our floor, so maybe it will get better. Our room was not the most comfortable. Our room had a shower room and a bathroom, each with its own sink and only 1 bar of soap was in the room. Our AC would wake me up during the night, as it sounded like sirens when it started then as it ran, I thought a jet was coming in the room it was so loud. The door had large gaps around it and I could see the light from the hallway coming in.

Now, with kids we like to pick hotels that have indoor pools so there is something to do at the end of the day instead of sitting in the hotel room. Well, the pool had a sign on it that it was closed. However, even if it was open, the pool was the smallest one I have ever seen at a hotel, probably only enough room for 6-8 kids.

I know in a Covid world, the breakfasts at hotels have gone down hill. This place was no different. The bagels were soggy and the selection was poor.

If you have an option, I would suggest picking another hotel.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 15 June 2021

I have been doing business with Springhill Suites Ewing for 3 years now and they have been great! Michele in sales is fantastic to work with and our guests always have a pleasant experience. We look forward to continuing to work with them and highly recommend to all in the Princeton/Ewing area.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

I Stayed at the SpringHill Suites here in Ewing - Princeton New Jersey for 4 nights while Contractors were working at my house. My STAY here at SpringHill was Good until my last night. There was a young woman at the front desk. At 8 p.m. in the evening I went to the front desk to ask a question and also to ask for a Wake Up Call. The Girl was Rude, She Turned away from the Counter as I was speaking to her. MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN MARRIOTT REWARD MEMBERS FOR ALMOST 30 YEARS. We travel a lot.This Front Desk NEEDS A LESSON IN CUSTOMER SERVICE. I Live Near this hotel. NEXT Year we have a family Wedding & I Was going to Reserve A Block of rooms here at SpringHill for that family Wedding. NOW I have to Rethink
that idea.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Gregory Abellard, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2021

Hello NataliehL,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We strive to provide the utmost customer service experiences with all of our guests. Our failure to do so in this particular instance will not be overlooked. I will be sure to work with the associate directly to ensure that we are communicating with our guests in a better manner.

Best regards,

Greg

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

We were traveling as a college team for an athletics competition in the area. Our experience at the hotel was wonderful. Michele C. was so prompt, friendly and helpful throughout the booking. The whole team had a really good experience at the hotel. Our head coach said all the staff were so friendly and accommodating, especially Mary. Thank you again and we look forward to staying in the future!

Date of stay: April 2021