Lowest prices for your stay
$148
Free cancellation until 16/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
SpringHill Suites
$122
$126
Travelocity$126
Hotels.com$126
Priceline$148
All reviews waffles great hotel getting ready very nice stay trenton airport wedding lobby sink princeton shuttle miles michele college courtyard
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2021

I have been doing business with Springhill Suites Ewing for 3 years now and they have been great! Michele in sales is fantastic to work with and our guests always have a pleasant experience. We look forward to continuing to work with them and highly recommend to all in the Princeton/Ewing area.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

I Stayed at the SpringHill Suites here in Ewing - Princeton New Jersey for 4 nights while Contractors were working at my house. My STAY here at SpringHill was Good until my last night. There was a young woman at the front desk. At 8 p.m. in the evening I went to the front desk to ask a question and also to ask for a Wake Up Call. The Girl was Rude, She Turned away from the Counter as I was speaking to her. MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN MARRIOTT REWARD MEMBERS FOR ALMOST 30 YEARS. We travel a lot.This Front Desk NEEDS A LESSON IN CUSTOMER SERVICE. I Live Near this hotel. NEXT Year we have a family Wedding & I Was going to Reserve A Block of rooms here at SpringHill for that family Wedding. NOW I have to Rethink
that idea.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Gregory Abellard, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2021

Hello NataliehL,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We strive to provide the utmost customer service experiences with all of our guests. Our failure to do so in this particular instance will not be overlooked. I will be sure to work with the associate directly to ensure that we are communicating with our guests in a better manner.

Best regards,

Greg

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

We were traveling as a college team for an athletics competition in the area. Our experience at the hotel was wonderful. Michele C. was so prompt, friendly and helpful throughout the booking. The whole team had a really good experience at the hotel. Our head coach said all the staff were so friendly and accommodating, especially Mary. Thank you again and we look forward to staying in the future!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

I'm giving the place a 2 because I'd the fact they claim breatfast is included and it's clearly not. They give you a muffin or a bagel. That's not breakfast. Sorry, if you are going to advertise it, it should be a hot breakfast. I don't ask for much, but this is one of my major disappointments.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Bkabernathy
Greg Abellard, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

Hello BKabernathy,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. At the current moment, we are following the recommended social distancing guidelines that Marriott has put in place to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. That includes reducing our breakfast offerings to grab and go. As we continue to monitor the situation we look forward to returning to our normal hot breakfasts as soon as we can ensure the safety of our guests and staff.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual time

Best Regards,

Greg A.

Reviewed 6 November 2020 via mobile

My daughter and I and my grandchild stayed here from October 20-22, 2020. I have never had such an unpleasant stay at a Marriott. I will enumerate my issues
1. The suite we stayed in had cereal on the carpet when we checked in
2. There was garbage bags in the hallway by the 3rd floor elevators for 3 days. I told the front desk repeatedly and nothing changed
3. The garbage pails in the lobby were full
4. The outdoor fire pit was closed
5. The coffee was cold during breakfast
6. I wrote an email to the manager and never got a response from him. I did receive an unsatisfactory response from Marriott corporate
7. There was staff folding laundry in the lobby.

It was a horrible experience

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Greg Abellard, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2020

Good morning Miriam,

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided here on Trip Advisor.

Maintaining a clean atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority, especially during these unprecedented times. On behalf of the entire team at the SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

As a valued guest, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Greg A.