Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
SpringHill Suites
Expedia.com$143
Travelocity$143
Priceline$159
Vio.com
All reviews waffles great hotel front desk staff getting ready very nice stay trenton airport wedding shuttle chu miles mirror college courtyard
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

I'm giving the place a 2 because I'd the fact they claim breatfast is included and it's clearly not. They give you a muffin or a bagel. That's not breakfast. Sorry, if you are going to advertise it, it should be a hot breakfast. I don't ask for much, but this is one of my major disappointments.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Bkabernathy
Greg Abellard, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

Hello BKabernathy,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. At the current moment, we are following the recommended social distancing guidelines that Marriott has put in place to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. That includes reducing our breakfast offerings to grab and go. As we continue to monitor the situation we look forward to returning to our normal hot breakfasts as soon as we can ensure the safety of our guests and staff.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual time

Best Regards,

Reviewed 6 November 2020 via mobile

My daughter and I and my grandchild stayed here from October 20-22, 2020. I have never had such an unpleasant stay at a Marriott. I will enumerate my issues
1. The suite we stayed in had cereal on the carpet when we checked in
2. There was garbage bags in the hallway by the 3rd floor elevators for 3 days. I told the front desk repeatedly and nothing changed
3. The garbage pails in the lobby were full
4. The outdoor fire pit was closed
5. The coffee was cold during breakfast
6. I wrote an email to the manager and never got a response from him. I did receive an unsatisfactory response from Marriott corporate
7. There was staff folding laundry in the lobby.

It was a horrible experience

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Greg Abellard, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2020

Good morning Miriam,

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided here on Trip Advisor.

Maintaining a clean atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority, especially during these unprecedented times. On behalf of the entire team at the SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

As a valued guest, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

One night stay 2 rooms, rooms were decently sized. We had two rooms and one had stained sheets. My son had to go get new ones. Location was confusing hotel should have better signage.
Only in hotel to sleep so cannot speak to anything else.
Beware- I canceled a reservation for the night before and it mysteriously disappeared from my BonVoy Marriott app. When I called hotel to inquire she had couldn’t find it either. Luckily, I saved it in my apple wallet so had the confirmation number and cancellation number as well. The woman was fantastic and it was quick and painless. My refund should be on its way. So just a note you think the BonVoy app would have captured that information however it did not.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank mristoff
Greg Abellard, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2020

Mristoff,

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided here on TripAdvisor.

Best regards,

Greg
GM

Reviewed 6 March 2020

I lived in 2 adjoining rooms for 2 months while my house was repaired. I think everything that could go wrong in a hotel did during that time, but that isn’t the experience most travelers will have. The staff was all very nice, though some need additional training. Housekeeping depended on who you got that day, some were better than others, but again they were all very nice. Had the fire alarm go off twice while I was there, once as a drill which I wasn’t told about until after and once because of burnt popcorn. Don’t worry about not hearing it because it is loud even with ear buds. Breakfast was just okay and more days than not, I just made my own in the room. Sausage patties or links, eggs, bagels typical fare like that. It is crazy and messy in the weekends though. The little store at the front desk is WAY over priced on food items but not that bad on drinks. Plenty of parking especially if you’re there early. Lots of noise from the hallway and vent in the room but next door was pretty quiet. Air conditioning didn’t work right on days it was cold outside even though it was hot in the room.. The accessible rooms are obviously much larger than the regular rooms. Beds are pretty comfortable, couch was not. I wouldn’t recommend staying long term here because it’s just not set up for it, but it’ll work if you have to. I would recommend to any out of state family coming to stay for sure.

Room tip: Get a room facing away from the highway or it is loud.
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank JLPrinzess
RichS1483, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2020

Dear JLPrinzess,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. While I am happy to hear that we met your expectations, I will take the details of your stay to our team to improve on some of the experiences that you had in order to exceed our guest's expectations. Once again thank you for your feedback.
Rich St. Jean

Reviewed 19 February 2020

Our stay started off well, but there were some glaring employee issues that I think need to be addressed. The gentleman who checked us in Friday night was phenomenal. Friendly, funny, efficient, etc. Nothing but compliments to the hotel on that. When we got upstairs, the room was clean, but many of the lights did not function properly and the room was roasting. The AC did not work right. Even so, the room was overall OK.

The big problem came later in the night our first night, when the fire alarm went off. There was no announcement, no nothing. Just blaring alarm. So we went downstairs, and found all of the hotel guests huddled in the lobby. The two women behind the desk did nothing to update anyone. They did not do any sort of announcement. They did not tell people to go outside, they just let them congregate in a huge mash of bodies in the lobby. Obviously, this is not appropriate if there is a real problem. The people should be made to go outside. In the alternative, if they knew there was NO problem, why not turn off the alarm and send people back upstairs? That did not happen either. We all just stood, in the lobby, with no answers, for probablly close to 20 min. Finally, one of the women behind the desk said the fire dept. was on the way (by the way, the fire department would have been way too late had anything actually been wrong) and she said that the firemen would just be shutting off the alarm because it was obviously some kids that pulled the alarm. But it made no sense how the desk employees could know that, especially since it did legitimately smell like smoke in the lobby. When the fire department people came, there was still no announcement, or any sort of update about what was going on. Finally people just kinda started going back upstairs, kind of assuming that it was OK to do? We were all looking around, wondering, clueless.... No one ever gave any instruction. No one told us to go back upstairs. No one told us NOT to go back upstairs. It was basically a mess. The hotel needs to train its people better. If there had been an actual emergency there would have been some SERIOUS injury and liability issues. And even in a case like this, which apparently was not actually an emergency, it was just dealt with very badly. People were really irritated, and rightfully so.

Less importantly, but on the same theme: when I called down on Saturday night to see what time check out was the next day, and asked for late check out (I am supposed to be offered late check out automatically because of my BonVoy elite status), the woman seemed flustered and not at all aware of hotel policies, either regarding normal check out, or BonVoy elite benefits. I got late check out so there was no problem but it was just very clear that her training had been super lacking.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Ri818
GoPlaces59904607789, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Dear Ri18,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take matters such as this very seriously. We will be sure to use the unfortunate events of this past weekend as an opportunity to coach our team as we continue to look to be customer service leaders in the hospitality industry. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Best regards,