1,911 results
All reviewsan early flightshuttle servicenew yorkpark and flyruns every minutesbed was comfortablefree shuttlepenn stationstayed here for one nightinto nycparking lotstarbuckslobbyairportdriverhonorstrain
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The hotel and its access to the airport is great. Shuttle and parking are very convenient. But the beds in the room are way too small for two people to share. Don’t trust the queen size in the reservation.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Katherine M, Director of Front Office at Hilton Newark Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Rick B,
Thanks for the feedback regarding your recent visit. Our hotel had rooms configured with 2 Double beds, and does not currently offer Queen sized beds. I've sent you a private message to obtain some further stay details from you so that we can make sure our info is up to date on all of our channels. Glad we were a convenient choice for you and your family and we look forward to your return again in the future. Warm Regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I stayed at this property for 9 days on a business trip. The check in process was quick and it was nice to be greeted as a diamond member. The Front Desk agent gave me breakfast vouchers that can be used for breakfast buffet or at Starbucks. The agent also gave me 2 bottles of water.

They also provide a shuttle to the airport. Location wise, this hotel is so close to the airport but due to so many construction going on the area, it will take you longer to get to the airport. There were no supermarkets accessible to this area. Although, Uber is big and you can just request one if you need to go somewhere.

Not all staff were courteous. There were only a few people who were really accommodating and provided service with a smile. The only staff that made my experience special was the lady at Starbucks who always serve with a smile. It's hard to miss her as she has a twin working at the buffet. Also, the shuttle driver named Percy was really nice and fun in providing information while taking us from the hotel to the airport.

I stayed during a snow storm and the only option was to get food delivery or get food from the hotel's restaurant. I used their room service and their prices were outrageously expensive for the area. I think they try to get you as there weren't too many restaurants around the area. However, I would recommend their Steak and onion soup. Compare to other other hotels, theirs were really tasty.

The breakfast buffet was horrible. For the 9 days I stayed at the property, I only went there 3 times. I was hoping they will have better food option the second and third time I went. Their food buffet selection was so poor and even their regular menu was bad. They really need to up their game on this area.

The property had a laundry facility by the pool area. It was so hard to locate it as there were no signs going to it. They only have a washer and a dryer, which were not properly maintained. I had to use these as I was not familiar with the surrounding area and was not comfortable going to a laundry place.

Last but not the least, of course is my room. My room was OK. Nothing to be excited about. It wasn't small nor big, was just the perfect size. However, this property is not new, so I felt how old it was and would really suggest renovation. The heater in the room can get really warm and although I adjusted it so many times, it still stayed warm. Maybe they assumed since there was snow storm, every guest would love it warmer. The towels were so worn out and they had funky smell. I had to get couple more towels so I don't use the ones that smelled.

Overall, this is an OK property for the price I paid.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I last stayed at this hotel in 2015. Rooms have been upgraded and are quite nice. Due to all the snow and flight cancellations, the hotel was not able to give me a diamond upgrade but did cover the $24 charge for parking which was appreciated. Evening meal is the bar area was good. Breakfast was good as well. Staff was very attentive. The hotel offers a deal where you stay one night and receive 8 days of free parking. Will look into that for my next trip.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel the public areas are attractive and the room was updated with nice bedding. I checked in about 9 pm and the lobby restaurant and bar had a lot of activity.

They offer digital keys which I always love!

The shuttle service pickup from EWR was slow coming — according to the hotel they only pick up about every 25 minutes so if you miss one, you’re out of luck for a while.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I have stayed here before and it is where my husband and I first stayed together as a couple. Service used to be better; don't feel valued as a Diamond Member; breakfast quality has declined. Overall, they can do better.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo