“in love”
Review of Noodlefan

Noodlefan
Ranked #102 of 280 Restaurants in Elizabeth
Reviewed 28 October 2015

My husband tried the restaurant for the first time for lunch. He loved the food, the service, and the friendly atmosphere. Later the same day, I ordered dinner/take out. Now I was very impressed that they were able to take credit card payment via phone. The woman who took my order was very sweet and pleasant, and answered questions about the food with ease; accommodating. It was not a long time waiting for the food to be delivered and it was hot when it came. I ordered the drunken noodles with chicken, the thai wings, curry puffs, and smoke chilli rice with chicken, with the thai iced tea. I was PLEASED!!!! with the service and with the food. Love this place! Definitely my new fav!

Date of visit: October 2015