“high light of tasty.”

Adam's Pizza and Fried Chicken
Ranked #41 of 280 Restaurants in Elizabeth
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 2 February 2017

Fried chicken crispy and seasoned properly.(cooked in clean not old oil) Salads good. Great selections and prices!

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Loved this place ! Called it in when we were 15 min from the Hampton Inn newark and it was there within 10 min of our arrival . Was able to order and pay online through EatStreet app . Food was delicious and hot . We ordered pizza and fried chicken . Very inexpensive too !

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 7 February 2016

After reviewing available delivery-menus at the Hampton Inn, we chose Adam's Pizza, and we were not disappointed. From their broad menu, we chose the Supreme Pizza. The medium pizza was loaded with delicious ingredients. The delivery was timely and free (for orders over $12), and the pizza was still warm. Hard not to like the service and product. We would order from Adam's again if we were staying in the area.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

I arrived at the Hampton Inn Newark on Friday night and ordered from Adam's as the hotel doesn't have an onsite restaurant.
I called and placed my order - chicken salad and meatballs (free delivery with an order of $12 or more). They arrived at the hotel with my order within 20 mins. My meal was fabulous. It was a great serving size of salad. Fresh iceberg lettuce, hot house tomatoes, green peppers and onions (that I didn't eat), grilled chicken and dressing on the side. So Good! The meatballs were moist, flavourful and in a tomatoes sauce that was smothered in cheese (that I didn't eat). Very satisfied after I ate my meal. I would dine/order from this restaurant again if I'm in town.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 25 November 2014

Ordered fried chicken...it was hot, crispy, & delicious! Also tried the Ranch Pizza for the first time...BEST PIZZA EVER!!! I highly recommend ordering for delivery when staying in the area!

Date of visit: September 2014