All reviews jersey gardens outlet mall ruby tuesdays planes coming within walking distance food court airport marriott would stay here again nj turnpike close to the airport large mall very nice stay early check parking fee booked this hotel comfy bed port liberty new jersey
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Staff kept this place very clean. Staff were all polite and kind but Maggie in the Bistro is the one who went out of her way to make my visit even more pleasant like finding milk for my cereal when another breakfast staff told me, sorry no milk. She gave me sufficient honey for my tea. These little things go a long way for a visitor. The breakfast could be improved. They served scrambled eggs, coffee, tea, just white & wheat bread, dried up diced potatoes, unappetizing looking sauage, dried cereal & milk. I have had much better breakfasts at other hotels.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2018

The facilities and staff are great here. The location Is convenient to airport and Port Liberty. There was a shuttle waiting at the Newark Airport when I arrived. They even gave me an Uber $20 gift card to use for my trip to Port Liberty. Breakfast was great, also.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

I arrived at Newark in the afternoon, and left for Canada early the next morning. My plan was to shop. I read the reviews before booked this hotel, so I knew it was close to the Mills. This review just to say, it is really walking distance, and a very nice walk in fact.

The hotel is, if I have to compare, like Ibis. But it is clean. I took a taxi to the hotel, but took the free shuttle bus back to the airport. All worked out fine.

Would stay here again if I plan to go shopping next time!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2018

The hotel is very closed to Newark airport and to jerssy gardend , and it provides free transportation.
The stuff is very kind. The hotel is a little bit old and the rooms are big, but not that clean.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

My family and I were tired from the mall and the bus was taking way to long so we decided to stay overnight in the Marriott. It is extremely close to the mall just a short walk across the street. Check in was easy and the room was very nice and clean. The problem was the teenagers. I'm assuming that they rent the rooms to teens on the weekend because it was at least 5 that got on the elevator with us. They were in the room adjacent to us. Apparently they were having a party or something because they were in the hallway talking for about 3 hours. Hotel staff came up and delivered us more towels so they saw this and didn't say anything. The bed was comfortable but it wasn't a restful night sleep due to the noise. I'm not sure we will be staying at this Marriott again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Gabriel K, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Newark Elizabeth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dear eapleasant

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay at Courtyard Elizabeth. Please accept our sincerely apologies for all the trouble. We have share your feedback with our team to ensure issues like these are address right away. Please, in the future feel free to inform us of situations like these, and we would gladly handle it.
We hope you can give us another opportunity when your travel brings you back to Elizabeth.
Sincerely