“We scream for ice cream!🍦”
Review of Kustard Korner

Kustard Korner
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Awesome creamy custard! So yummy! The owners are super friendly! I love taking my nephews and nieces. So many choices! You'll keep coming back! Naddy is the best

Reviewed 20 March 2017

We stumbled upon this little gem a couple of years ago and now we wait with bated breath for its Spring opening every year. Fortunately, this place is not around the corner from us because that would be very, very bad :) We try to get here several times during the summer months. It really is the best!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I believe this is the best ice cream in South Jersey I have previously tried their milkshakes they are great

Reviewed 13 September 2016

A lot of flavors to choose from. Best Pineapple Dole Whip in the South Jersey area. Also little cups available for doggies with a bone on top. Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I have been coming here for over 40 years! It's only on it's second owner and the ice cream is still as awesome as ever. My favorite thing they offer is the peanut butter sauce! It's so smooth and tasty! I love it over chocolate ice cream with chocolate jimmies! (the owner actually teases me that she's gonna name it after me!) There is homemade sherbert & water ice too! Just my hands down favorite custard and will always be!