“Creamy vanilla custard”
Review of Kustard Korner

Kustard Korner
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I believe this is the best ice cream in South Jersey I have previously tried their milkshakes they are great

Reviewed 13 September 2016

A lot of flavors to choose from. Best Pineapple Dole Whip in the South Jersey area. Also little cups available for doggies with a bone on top. Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I have been coming here for over 40 years! It's only on it's second owner and the ice cream is still as awesome as ever. My favorite thing they offer is the peanut butter sauce! It's so smooth and tasty! I love it over chocolate ice cream with chocolate jimmies! (the owner actually teases me that she's gonna name it after me!) There is homemade sherbert & water ice too! Just my hands down favorite custard and will always be!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

This is a great local ice cream stand. Staff aim to please. Nice place to get a cool chocolate custard ice cream or they have a variety of other flovours.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Fantastic creamy custard. Creamiest and richest I've ever had. Menu a little bit confusing, but that's OK. Also super friendly people! Cash only.