“New management......why??????”
Review of The Coffee House

The Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Edison
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I'm not sure why old owners sold, and I wish them well. I was only an occasional customer, but always satisfied. Not really too happy about the switch in coffee brand. I loved the old one. I'm not voicing a complete review, cause I'm still undecided about the change, but I'm kinda sad. The old owner was really helpful....explained a lot about coffee/latte, etc. to me. New management has a lot to live up to if you ask me. A fridge full of gelato and desserts can't necessarily make it better. Not so anxious to go back now. Latte this time was not as good. About an 8 compared to the old which was a 10.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Under new management!!!! There is a friendlier easy vibe. Really accomodating servers. A jukebox ready to be loaded, new eats and GELATO!!!! Live music on some nughts. Me and my Sassy Sisters will come more often. Nice long table you can use for laptops.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We stay in Raratin Center often but we never drive past this place. I saw the reviews on trip advisor and we decided to give it a try because it was so close. I was excited because they actually had decaf coffee not just decaf americano. Very clean, good service, friendly staff. Will be back! Have a pastry.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

We were traveling to the convention center and wanted to find a local place to stop to have food before the show. Based on other trip advisor reviews we stopped here. It was very good. I wish we had it in the town where I live.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Decent joint to have a business meeting or get together with friends. Recommend the caramel macchiato. Overpriced

Been to The Coffee House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK