“Nice surprise”
Review of The Coffee House

The Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Edison
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Under new management!!!! There is a friendlier easy vibe. Really accomodating servers. A jukebox ready to be loaded, new eats and GELATO!!!! Live music on some nughts. Me and my Sassy Sisters will come more often. Nice long table you can use for laptops.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We stay in Raratin Center often but we never drive past this place. I saw the reviews on trip advisor and we decided to give it a try because it was so close. I was excited because they actually had decaf coffee not just decaf americano. Very clean, good service, friendly staff. Will be back! Have a pastry.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018

We were traveling to the convention center and wanted to find a local place to stop to have food before the show. Based on other trip advisor reviews we stopped here. It was very good. I wish we had it in the town where I live.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Decent joint to have a business meeting or get together with friends. Recommend the caramel macchiato. Overpriced

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Friendly service and good coffee. Wide variety of choices. Great atmosphere and ambience. Great place to seat and talk to someone or write a paper on my laptop back in my college days.

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to The Coffee House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK