“It's a Starbucks in a Hotel”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Edison
Reviewed 31 July 2018

It's a Starbucks in a Hotel... what more do I need to say? They serve coffee, it's tasty and hot (Flat White was good, wasn't convinced by the Cappuccino), they have a decent selection of food items: Breakfast sandwich a bit meh, Croissants etc... all fine.

Staff seem motivated, service is quick, there are a few chairs, sofas and stools to perch on, and it seems popular with locals, so that's a decent sign.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 22 June 2018

The weird music was loud and the barista sang out loud as he moved around aimlessly. There was no crowd, but took long time to get my simple order (iced coffee). It also didn't taste like the iced coffee I get every day, which is Starbucks business model, right?

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Good eats diner in maspeth queens ny this is a neignboor diner who has a great selection of food I come here most of the time I will have a Greek salad with chicken the salads are very large they have a large selection of salads they have a very extensive menu great for breakfast lunch or dinner .

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Michelle was wonderful-she directed me to the front desk when I had a question and it worked out fine

Date of visit: September 2016
2  Thank Slothsusa
Reviewed 2 August 2016

I'm a regular at Starbucks wherever I travel. I have several rewards coming to me that I tried to use in the this shop, but its not setup to take rewards. I was disappointed and surprised to learn that the vaunted Starbucks rewards aren't accepted in all their shops. Otherwise, it was fine. We got the drinks as expected.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK