“Absolutely deightful”
Review of Paris Baguette

Paris Baguette
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Edison
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely delicious desserts. The cheese cakes and the pies are to die for. Must try! The lattes are also smooth and quite brilliant.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We have been coming to this place since they open several years ago, have had their cakes, bread, pastries...., all very good, in summer we like their shaved ice, so glad we are close to this bakery!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

A well arranged pastry, croissants, bread etc. Shop with ample sitting place and even during busy hours the staff attends to all with effortless ease. Good coffee. After a sumptuous meal, this is the right place for your choice dessert.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I brought a coconut frappe and a java frappe. I dropped my drink by accident right when I bought it and the I let them know to make to clean it up so no one would slip and fall and they said they were not going to make a new drink for free. I left there completely embarrassed for dropping my drink and did not expect them to say that to me.

I've bought many cakes from there and the New York location for every family birthdays for the past years but never again. Too bad. Thank you for sucky service and zero hospitality.

1  Thank Capri21Sunrise
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Best croissants in NJ. Many other delicious pastries to choose from. Coffee is good, too. Tables are well spaced.

Been to Paris Baguette? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK