“New exciting place to eat !!”
Review of The Edison Automat

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Edison Automat
Ranked #95 of 325 Restaurants in Edison
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went with a group of 4. All our choices were delicious and the service was excellent. The owner visited our table twice to make sure we were OK. Will go back again!

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I've been here twice and have loved each visit. I went with two different sets of friends, so I've been able to sample various menu items. Everything has been terrific! My favorites are the Buttermilk Cloud Cakes, which are as light as air even though each one is about an inch thick; the rosemary ciabatta and jalapeño cream cheese set the Tequila Sunrise sandwich apart from the numerous bland, also-ran egg sandwiches found at other places, and the loaded baked potato omelette is decadent and delicious. All items can be made gluten free. The area has needed a place like this for quite some time. Edison Automat fills that void beautifully. The decor and natural lighting add to the experience, as does the friendly efficient staff. Bravo! I will be back and bringing more friends your way!

2  Thank Stacey B