“Amazing steakhouse ”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 92 Restaurants in Edgewater
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Public transportation within one block.
Description: Fleming's Edgewater, NJ is an ongoing celebration of exceptional Steak and Wine.Prime Beef and 100 Wines by the Glass. We are located on River Road in CityPlace, Edgewater. Conveniently between the Lincoln Tunnel and the George Washington Bridge
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Wow!!! We had the prime rib, it was so delicious. Medium rare awesome cut of beef so juicy and yummy baked potato. The chocolate lava cake was amazing!! We also had the prime burger it was so good!! The wedge salad was a really good!!! Beautiful restaurant and view!! Lots of parking. Will be back!!!

Reviewed 19 July 2016

So this is another visit to Flemings. My kids and boyfriend took me there for brunch this past Mother's Day, May 2016. The ambiance, service was as usual fantastic. We looked forward to seeing Ben Valentine...and there he was, great social skills, pleasant and greets us like family. We also got to meet Tom M, the General Manager who was just as welcoming.

I forgot to write this review but better late than never. This weekend we want to Ruth's Chris in Atlantic City, the service was horrible, unwelcoming. Then I remembered the great food and service from the whole team at Flemings hence my follow up. I will continue to recommend and visit. The service, ambiance and food will keep us coming back. We will visit soon. Thank you for making us feel welcome. How you make people feel will always resonate with your clients and keeps them coming back.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Have visited Flemings of Edgewater several times. I compare it to Morton's. It's has NY Steakhouse prices without the traffic!
Recent visit was just okay. Table for 2, both ordered Filet Mignon. 1 was overcooked & 1 undercooked but both were still tender. Side of mushrooms was good but the asparagus had been fresh days ago (actually sad). We picked a couple out but no hope for most of them. What really got me was the lack of/slow service. Maybe it was an off night, but they weren't busy and missed on several things. Would give them another shot but will still shoot for NYC when I need a steak.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

My wife and I sat at the bar, and Alex was our bartender/server. He was great. Since we sat at the end of the bar, we were privy to the conversations and comments from the servers coming up to the bar to get drink orders. This was hugely entertaining. The servers were friendly with us.
I had a Filet Mignon sandwich served like a French Dip. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Brian A
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Although I have been here when they first opened and once more. This was not
such a good experience. My wife and I celebrated her birthday here. We ordered
a Fleming salad that included walnuts and cranberry's in a fruit sweet dressing that
was large enough to share. My wife ordered an Apple Martini that was made to
perfection @$14, I ordered a Cabernet from Washington State @$9.50 that was
Probebly the least expensive on the bar menu and quite good. My wife ordered a
French Onion soup that was so salty she had 3 spoonfuls, and a shrimp cocktail
that had a fishy smell and instead of a snap, it was limp. On the other hand I had a
Chilain Sea Bass that was probebly one of the best I have ever had. It was topped
with a shoestring fried opinion in a savory sauce on top of a very nice spinach.@$44
I don't think we will return, although the restaurants atmosphere was very nice and
the service was exceptional, thanks to our server Serina.

2  Thank Shel112