I've stayed in all kinds of hotels and this was a great find. First of all,the hotel was built in 2004 & imho, it looks pretty darn new. This hotel has a very warm cozy feel all over. There was a 2 sided gas fireplace burning as you walk in the lobby. Friendly, quick check-in & they had my member # without asking me for it-that shows they or their computer system is on the ball. I was travelling w/my senior parents for one night, so we got a 2 room suite w/2 beds w/flat screen tv in the bedroom, and a separate living room w/kitchen w/a second flat screen tv. Perfect for the 3 of us. There were granite countertops in the kitchenette & on the bathroom sink. The kitchen was stocked with basic dishes-I noticed everything had 4 to it-4 large dinner dishes, 4 bowls, 4 coffee cups, 4 forks, etc., a mixing bowl, pot holder, paper towels, even a new, small bottle of dishwashing liquid.The refrigerator was a good size w/a top freezer and there was even a dishwasher! We didn't use any of these items, but I wanted to mention it here in case anyone was wondering. The bathroom tiles were spotless and we had great water pressure. The towels were nice, not too thin, not to thick & absorbent. The heating/cooling system was quiet & efficient. The lines were crisp and the mattress was great. We all slept terrific. The breakfast area was large, had plenty of seating, had huge floor to ceiling windows that looked outside to a pool that was close this time of year. Nice breakfast w/most of the standard fare-wafels, yogurts, scrambled eggs,fresh fruit, cottage cheese, hardboiled eggs, homemade & packaged oatmeal, etc. Lots of comfortable seats... From 5:30-7:30pm, they have a little 'snack' for the guests, I think on Tues.-Thursday nights. There were 2 kinds of chicken wings, chips & salsa, and then when one dish of the chicken wings were gone, they brought out macaroni & cheese. Coffee, tea, soda, juice,etc. were all available all day till about 9:30pm...Internet reception was great. No stains on the carpets in our room, hallways & lobby area. Everything about this hotel was clean, even the inside of the elevators. There was a nice business center near the elevators and next to that was a small library/living room where you could sit and read or chat-a nice touch. Like some previously said, this was well beyond our expectations. It was my first stay at a Staybridge Suites. I have a business convention in June in this area so I've already made my reservation to return. The ONLY negative I had with this hotel was the faint smell of tobacco in the hallways, as someone mentioned earlier, even though most rooms around us seemed to be labeled nonsmoking. Being a member, I asked for a late checkout and they gave us 2 extra hours-now that was nice! I can't wait to return in June!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for extended stay hotels in Eatontown, NJ, the Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown hotel offers a comfortable atmosphere paired with convenient amenities. Eatontown is conveniently located just four miles from Jersey Shore beaches, providing a welcoming, relaxing oasis right near all the excitement. Corporate guests visiting Eatontown, New Jersey love the hotel's free high-speed, wireless Internet access in every suite. Located near exit 105 on the Garden State Parkway, the hotel is close to several area businesses, including CSC, Booz Allen Hamilton, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, MITRE, General Dynamics and Raytheon. Head to Asbury Park, just a short drive from the hotel's location in Eatontown, NJ, to enjoy an exciting shopping or dining trip to the shore. You may also enjoy a visit to Monmouth University. You can end the day with a leisurely stroll along the boardwalk at Pier Village and browse the boutique shops. Each suite features a fully-equipped kitchens and 37-inch LCD TVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Eatontown Hotel Eatontown
- Eatontown Staybridge Suites