“Great breakfast”
Review of Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - CLOSED

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My husband and i visit Perkins often, for breakfast only. My husband always gets corned beef w/eggs, hashbrowns and toast. I have had a little bit of a variety over time---pancakes, omlettes, french toast, fried eggs, hashbrowns, fruit....Neither one of us has ever been disappointed. Being we always go for breakfast, we usually get the same waitresses, who are all so friendly and helpful. THis most recent visit was during a snow day, they were short staffed and our waitress ran herself in circles, never missing a beat, nothing delayed, she was just amazing. The food is good, fast and won't break the bank.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This is the 2nd time we've been to this Perkins. It has friendly welcoming staff, and delicious food. It appears clean and cared for. My husband is sensitive to noise and this is one of the few restaurants that is quiet for us. You can't lose here.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I had not been to a Perkins in a while, my wife and I usually go to Americana Diner (awesome food!) since that diner gets pretty crowded. While the atmosphere here is more relaxing and the service is very nice, the food is just ok. It's not bad but the California breakfast special omelette I got was bland and my wife's omelette dish was also nothing special. Overall, there are better choices in the area.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I had the Magnificent Seven. The service was superb, patient, and eager to please. I got eggs, my choice of potatoes, three delicious pancakes, and a few strips of perfect and lean bacon cooked to perfection. I also got coffee... it is about $2 but you get endless coffee, and it is wonderful as well! I highly recommend this breakfast, and this Perlins in Eatontown! This is only offered from 7-11 M-F, and not on holidays. I had trouble finishing it! Five stars! A REAL BARGAIN, DELICIOUS and DELIGHTFUL! They also do not rush you! Go and enjoy!

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Hadn't been there in years since we live out of state.the corned beef hash is excellent! Service and servers were great