“Just so-so”
Review of Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - CLOSED

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I had not been to a Perkins in a while, my wife and I usually go to Americana Diner (awesome food!) since that diner gets pretty crowded. While the atmosphere here is more relaxing and the service is very nice, the food is just ok. It's not bad but the California breakfast special omelette I got was bland and my wife's omelette dish was also nothing special. Overall, there are better choices in the area.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I had the Magnificent Seven. The service was superb, patient, and eager to please. I got eggs, my choice of potatoes, three delicious pancakes, and a few strips of perfect and lean bacon cooked to perfection. I also got coffee... it is about $2 but you get endless coffee, and it is wonderful as well! I highly recommend this breakfast, and this Perlins in Eatontown! This is only offered from 7-11 M-F, and not on holidays. I had trouble finishing it! Five stars! A REAL BARGAIN, DELICIOUS and DELIGHTFUL! They also do not rush you! Go and enjoy!

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Hadn't been there in years since we live out of state.the corned beef hash is excellent! Service and servers were great

Reviewed 18 May 2016

When it comes to taste, I have always leaned towards and trusted seasoned professionals with a proven track record. This particular Perkins is so exceptional. Management is A 1. The greeting process, in itself is so inviting. They really treat you like family. The staff is so professional and they always smile. Good manners and very courteous. I recommend, that you try the "Tremendous Twelve" Superb!!!!!!!!. I go there on a regular basis.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

good food-cheap prices-can always find a coupon for 10-20 percent off bill-free cookies for the kids at the end

1  Thank fusemaster