“STILL THE REIGNING BEST FOR BREAKFAST LIKE MAMA USE TO MAKE.”
Review of Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - CLOSED

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 May 2016

When it comes to taste, I have always leaned towards and trusted seasoned professionals with a proven track record. This particular Perkins is so exceptional. Management is A 1. The greeting process, in itself is so inviting. They really treat you like family. The staff is so professional and they always smile. Good manners and very courteous. I recommend, that you try the "Tremendous Twelve" Superb!!!!!!!!. I go there on a regular basis.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

good food-cheap prices-can always find a coupon for 10-20 percent off bill-free cookies for the kids at the end

1  Thank fusemaster
Reviewed 26 August 2015

Enjoyed a un-rushed brunch with a friend a couple of weeks ago. My go to breakfast at Perkins is the potato pancakes, and a great pot of coffee. My sister had a great stack of pancakes with fruit and a cup of tea. A reasonable price, good service and we never felt pressed to wrap it up.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

My internal dinner bell went off after being on the road two days. Perkins is not quite next to the hotel I'm staying at. I made the walk and was rewarded. Great food. Friendly and flexible service. It is a very ice diner suitable for a date, a solo meal or a family.

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

This Perkins -- in Eatontown & 2 minutes from our house -- used to be our go-to place for brunch, lunch or dinner. With new management/new cook, same menu selections below par. Instead, we now travel 30 minutes to the Holmdel which is (NJ) store which is very, very good.