“good breakfast-pretty cheap”
Review of Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - CLOSED

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 February 2016

good food-cheap prices-can always find a coupon for 10-20 percent off bill-free cookies for the kids at the end

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank fusemaster

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Enjoyed a un-rushed brunch with a friend a couple of weeks ago. My go to breakfast at Perkins is the potato pancakes, and a great pot of coffee. My sister had a great stack of pancakes with fruit and a cup of tea. A reasonable price, good service and we never felt pressed to wrap it up.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 20 July 2015

My internal dinner bell went off after being on the road two days. Perkins is not quite next to the hotel I'm staying at. I made the walk and was rewarded. Great food. Friendly and flexible service. It is a very ice diner suitable for a date, a solo meal or a family.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

This Perkins -- in Eatontown & 2 minutes from our house -- used to be our go-to place for brunch, lunch or dinner. With new management/new cook, same menu selections below par. Instead, we now travel 30 minutes to the Holmdel which is (NJ) store which is very, very good.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

We like Perkins because they have a decent menu are generally clean and usually have a nice wait staff.
Wow. I mean wow. Super clean. Very quiet. And the waiter and manager could not have been nicer. The food was good too. Sure, its a chain. But there's something about Perkins that separates itself from a Chili's or Friendy's, etc.
I must admit we had a small problem with my wife's salad. Nothing major and I'm not even going to mention the issue. The manager didn't even blink an eye. He immediately compt it( which we insisted he did not do) AND he offered an entire selection of desserts to take home. Who does this?? A manager/ owner that knows how to treat his customers. You dont find that too often in a chain.
Sure there a plenty of restaurants in Eatontown and Long Branch; but if you want great food great service and an overall great experience have a meal or two here.

Date of visit: June 2015