“Mexican”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Reviewed 27 September 2018

I've eaten at Chili's quite a few times. Food & service is good, and a nice atmosphere. I've eaten there Half Margherita Flatbread, Beef Nachos and artichoke dip. VERY good.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Maybe because it wasn't busy on a Sunday afternoon but my experience with this Chili's went very well! Ample portions, friendly servers and some new dishes made things great! The ne TEXAS STYLE ribs are bigger and better than before! The current seasonal cherry margarita was TASTY! All our food was nice and hot.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I visited that place on a Friday night. There was a 25-minute wait.

I ordered a margarita that was really good and great portion (4 glasses in the shaker).

However, the food was disappointingly lukewarm. I had the Smokehouse plate (half rack rib, chicken breast, Italian sausage, French fries, corn cob). ALL items were almost cold except the corn cob. There was no reason why my food was lukewarm, since the restaurant was completely full, other than it was long-time prepared in advance and not kept at a good temperature.

The service was not great either, as the server really looked "sad". I don't think he was having a bad day.

Not sure I would return.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for an early dinner with my wife after some shopping. South west chicken soup is good ribeye with garlic mash potatoes old standby. Chili's has more of a diner feel then an chain restaurant.
Have never had a bad meal prices are reasonable

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Very slow service for it not being busy. Salad was all field greens when usually iceberg and grilled chicken cold ... not an enjoyable experience

1  Thank Robin D