“Great vibe and food”
Review of Elia Restaurant

Elia Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Elia Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Reviewed 24 September 2018

I had dined at this location when it was Park and Orchard. I was pleasantly surprised with what they did to the interior decor and ambiance of what is now Elia. The space is much brighter and offers a NYC vibe, including a semi-private area. Their open fish display is another nice feature along with the bar area. I love the tray ceilings and the white elements throughout the restaurant.
Appetizers: very good
fried zucchini & eggplant chips over tzatziki-loved it
beet salad & goat cheese
hummus/tzatziki/baba ganoush assortment
tip: no need to order the hummus assortment as they provide warm pita
bread and hummus dip for the table, try something else instead
Entrees:
Grilled scallops over risotto
Pasta with seafood
Ricotta gnudi- a bit potatoey and my least favorite
Dessert
Greek Beignets
Karidopita-Warm walnut cake with ice cream-winner

Elia got it right. A beautiful space with a great vibe and very good food.
Certainly worth a few visits.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

In comparison to other Greek restaurants I found Elia to be upscaled with it's own twist on some of its dishes. The dishes we tried were simple but very well done especially their fish. Their wine menu although not extensive was fairly priced and cover several different grape varieties. Their after dinner drinks list however was one of the best I've seen and even included Zacapa rum for those of you who are connoisseurs. Needles to say the decor was both modern with it's own Greek flair and a bar to match. Needless to say a place we will be returning to in the near future.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Superb. The service is impeccable. The layout is inviting. And the food is phenomenal.
this is my second visit to the Restaurant Elia, coming from Delaware. And YES we have Greek restaurants, but nothing like this !! The muscles, beet salad, cheese and watermelon wedges, not to mention the main entree;lamb burger, and my friend had the vegetable frittata.....No room for dessert, but the listing is very tempting.
Try it....you will not be disappointed !!!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went for dinner on Saturday night. We were impressed with how the restaurant was decorated. Whitewashed walls looking beach, Mediterranean inspired. The menu is eclectic with fish, vegetarian, and meat dishes. I had a delicious Chilean sea bass dish and my husband had a very good seafood and pasta dish. We also shared grilled watermelon salad which was refreshing

Reviewed 5 August 2018

The place itself - decor, color, furniture - is very reminiscent of Greece. The menu selection is mouth-watering and the food tastes good. The service was a bit slow and could be improved. I hope Elia stays here for good.