“Sharkfin”
Review of Pic-Nic

Pic-Nic
Cuisines: Portuguese
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a hidden gem. The food is the best including the iron bound restaurants. The staff is A 1 the best of the best. Owners are also usually present...great guys. Atmosphere is hopping especially on the bar side . The restaurant side is a little more formal but elegant feels like u are in a small neighborhood in Portugal.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Recently visited this restaurant. The staff is so friendly, the food is outstanding, and some of the best Sangria you can hope for. Try the shrimp and rice or the Chilean Sea Bass(when available). This is one of my go to places with friends, business associates, as well as family. Parking can be a challenge so if you see a spot on the street, grab it.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

We were seated promptly; food was great, wait staff very knowledgeable and offered us the special of the day..definitely must try

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Four of us stopped in for lunch, my wife and I had the same meal, our daughter and her boyfriend had 2 different meals. Karen & I had the Skirt Steak with roasted potatoes and vegetables. I grill skirt steaks a lot at home, but these are the best we ever had. tender and delicious potato and vegetables were a good side. Allison had penne & shrimp in a vodka sauce, she was nice enough to let us try some, it was also delicious. Danny did not share but he did clean his plate with the table bread, so after he did say his meal was exceptional. No time for desert, we had a flight to catch. I did have a glass of house red Portuguese wine the glass for house wine is big, it was enjoyed. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area. Next time I will try the baked cod special.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Always great food and friendly service. Garlic is the way to go - shrimp, chicken and vegetables, all fantastic.

Been to Pic-Nic? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK