“Good food!”
Review of Pic-Nic

Pic-Nic
Cuisines: Portuguese
Reviewed 31 December 2016

We were seated promptly; food was great, wait staff very knowledgeable and offered us the special of the day..definitely must try

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Four of us stopped in for lunch, my wife and I had the same meal, our daughter and her boyfriend had 2 different meals. Karen & I had the Skirt Steak with roasted potatoes and vegetables. I grill skirt steaks a lot at home, but these are the best we ever had. tender and delicious potato and vegetables were a good side. Allison had penne & shrimp in a vodka sauce, she was nice enough to let us try some, it was also delicious. Danny did not share but he did clean his plate with the table bread, so after he did say his meal was exceptional. No time for desert, we had a flight to catch. I did have a glass of house red Portuguese wine the glass for house wine is big, it was enjoyed. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area. Next time I will try the baked cod special.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Always great food and friendly service. Garlic is the way to go - shrimp, chicken and vegetables, all fantastic.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

We stopped in for the Skirt Steak. This is the best Skirt Steaks we ever had. I grill them at home, but I have to say these are the best. The tables had small wine glasses on them the girls were not drinking so I said give me house red. Our waiter took away the wine glasses and brought me back a house water glass of Red Wine. This was a great choice. We all ordered the same meal, 1/2 a skirt steak with potatoes and veggies. The steaks did not disappoint. My wife and I actually took about one order home between us. no room for desert, what a shame. If you are in the area and want a good, inexpensive, steak dinner or lunch, stop in the Pic-Nic.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

So disappointed because of all the great reviews. Went there for a family dinner and ordered the Shrimp with parmesan which I thought would be Parmesan encrusted shrimp of sorts. However, what I got was a watery, tasteless spaghettio-like tomato sauce with beer-battered shrimp and charbroiled cheese on top of it. (Please see picture). The result was not good. Certain things just should not be combined and this dish totally proves that fact as I took three bites and couldn't eat the rest. If the sauce was in any way redeeming, which it was NOT, perhaps my review would be different.

1  Thank middlechild67

Been to Pic-Nic? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK