“Good location, great service!”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Delanco
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Most mornings, I head to Dunkin' Donuts for an iced tea or coffee, and either a bagel or a muffin. But unfortunately, that always led to a trip to one of the Dunkin' Donuts locations on Rt. 130. But with the opening of the Delanco Store on River Road, that is no longer necessary. This location is only a mile from my home, so it's a really easy morning run.

But what makes this location especially good is the staff. They are always on the ball. As soon as my car pulls up to the drive thru, they don't have to ask me how I like my iced coffee. They already know. When I buy a muffin, the chocolate chip muffins have the chips throughout the muffin, not just sprinkled on top like many stores. If you want something special, they will go out of their way to make sure they have it. I went through a salt bagel phase for a number of months, and they made sure that there was one every day for me.

The only negative for this location is that the parking lot is a nightmare--rather small and very busy. But otherwise, I enjoy this store which is always good and super clean.