“A Haven for Seafood Fanatics”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Marinos Seafood Market & Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 85 Restaurants in Cranford
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 August 2016

You walk through the door of Marino's Seafood Market and Restaurant and the clock turns back 40 or 50 years. The dated décor consists of glass fishing floats, seaside pictures and mounted fish on the walls. And there is a refrigerated display case for those who want to purchase and cook their seafood at home. Don't let the time travel bother you, other than desserts, this restaurant is 100% seafood! We all chose the soup option over salad: New England Clam Chowder and Spicy Crab Bisque. I managed to get the last order of sauteed soft shell crabs - excellent! My wife chose the Fried Shrimp, a generous order of a dozen crisp shrimp, she ate six, shared two with me, and she took four home for later. The service on this Sunday evening was deftly handled by a single waitress, Katie with assistance of a busboy. My father-in-law enjoyed a generous serving of Shrimp Scampi. The downside, no room for dessert. In hindsight, I would have enjoyed a slice of cheese cake.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

Have been bringing home their clam chowders and crab cakes for years. Excellent! The retail fish is a bit expensive over $20.00 a lb, there are other local fish mongers with as good quality and a better price. But to dine in for a fine fish or seafood meal no better in the area. BYOB and enjoy!

Reviewed 4 March 2016

Fish market + restaurant = fresh seafood. Simple food, great service, fair prices. Nothing fancy but delicious food. No need to say more.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Fish is always fresh! Not a place for a fancy meal; just fresh food in a laid back environment! We love their New England clam Chowder.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Very little elbow room, friendly atmosphere. Restaurant up front, fish market toward the back. Fresh fish prepared the way you want. We ordered flounder and sole. Both perfectly broiled. I had some linguini on the side. Better than any Italian restaurant I've visited. Delicious. Service was friendly. We live so close to Marino's. I'm sorry we didn't find it sooner. We'll certainly be back.

Been to Marinos Seafood Market & Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK