“Great selections for vegetarians!”
Review of Molto Bene LLC

Molto Bene LLC
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Cranbury
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2018

Great and varied menu items. Delicious food. Service was outstanding and we were not rushed at all. Great place to eat.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Outstanding, worth the trip! Great meals, some with small plate portions. Quaint venue although the music can be loud at times but still worth the trip.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

I am never disappointed by a meal at Molto Bene, but am often delighted with the great flavors and unique offerings. The quality of the food, great service and nice surroundings is always on the mark. Don't miss this little gem!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have been at Molto Bene a number of times and on a number of occasions - lunches and dinners, family/friends gatherings and business meetings. The food has always been at exceeding expectations level - in taste, ingredients, and presentation. Great service and a nice interior. There are a few tables outside as well.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

This was my second visit. We ordered calamari to share. It was good. Next was a salad for me and soup for my spouse. Entrees were tasty. Portions are large. I had chicken marsala and my spouse had paella. Took home the leftovers. Service was overly attentive. Our food came out too fast. Courses were served before I had finished the previous course. Overall, we enjoyed the excellent quality of the food.

Been to Molto Bene LLC? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK