“Delicious! That's all I can say! ”
Review of Thai House Rock

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai House Rock
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Colonia
Cuisines: Thai
Description: It's a family owned small business. This is their phone number (732) 634-0001. You can find a listing for it on Yelp as well.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Delicious! That's all I can say! My coworker and I were looking for a good place for lunch and we were craving Thai and this place did not disappoint! We portions were big, and the food DELICIOUS! I got the spicy fried rice which was amazing and my co worker for the pad Thai. Highly recommend both dishes. We also order Thai iced tea which was really good as well

Reviewed 18 October 2016

At my gym someone I workout with suggested this restaurant to me and I have been hooked ever since. I have even my family hooked. We typically have Green Curry and Red Curry chicken.if you like tastey and spicy. Love this gem of a restaurant.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Small if dining in, the food is excellent the atmosphere is quirky. Great for take out. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Thai House Rock may only have a few tables, but it's food is top notch. If you have a chance to sit, check out the records covering their walls. Everything I've eaten here has been oh so good. My fave is the Chicken and Cashew Nuts. If you're tired of Chinese food and maybe are afraid of Thai spices, this is a great place to start.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I have been going to Thai house rock for over 8 years now. The food is always delicious and never disappoints with flavor! This place epitomizes "Mom and Pop" traditional Thai cuisine. The restaurant is ran by "Eggy" who takes the orders in house and on the phone for take out, and his wife who does all of the cooking for both singlehanded. Our favorites are; more garlic chicken or shrimp, tofu Rama, tofu red curry, pad Thai vegetarian. In the wintertime you can't beat there Tom Ka soup to bring on the heat and finish with that coconut flavor.
If you are planning on dining in, be advised that good food takes time. And the same goes for take out too!