Howard Johnson by Wyndham Clifton NJ
US$ 134
US$ 135
US$ 124
CrownePlaza.com
Saddle Brook Marriott(Saddle Brook)
US$ 217
  • Pool
US$ 199
US$ 194
Garden Plaza Hotel(Saddle Brook)
US$ 125
US$ 121
AVE Clifton(Clifton)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
HojoInnClifton, webmaster at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Clifton NJ, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Reviewed 8 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
HojoInnClifton, Webmaster at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Clifton NJ, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay! I stay here several times a year and the staff is friendly!
Romit, The manager is always very helpful to me! It’s a great location to all the major highways. It’s always clean too!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. It's our pleasure to provide you a great experience in our great area. Our goal is to offer every traveler an experience worth repeating. When you come to the area again, we hope to be your first choice and always prove to be the best choice. Nothing is more important to me and to my staff than complete satisfaction of every guest.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

First, when I was booking, the room rate that was advertised on line that same day did not exist. Then,before I booked at the higher rate, I asked if I would be able to get the Tennis Channel on the TV - I was told yes, but that turned out to be a lie. I understand that mistakes happen, but when I told the manager about my experience, he was not only unsympathetic, but totally rude and argumentative.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank jeffsE3356SN

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking time to comment. I'm very sorry that a problem with which TV channels are available in your room ruined your experience with us and that there was also a rate issue, and I'm equally sorry that we were not able to resolve these problem for satisfactorily. We take our commitment to our guests seriously, and I regret that we let you down. Please give us another chance to satisfy you in the future.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We had to walk to the front desk after check-in to ask them how we were supposed to open the door. We had to turn the handle up not down to get in. The room was so dirty! We had to put towels on the bottom inside of the bathtub to use it. Never will stay here again. I did notice that they have renovated rooms but apparently we were not in one.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Danielle K

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m terribly sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and in the overall experience we provide to guests. I sincerely apologize that we let you down and assure you that action is already being taken to make things better for the future. Your experience is not an indication of how we normally do business, and we’ll work to provide a more consistent experience in the future.