“HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE”
Review of 354 Steak House

354 Steak House
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 6 April 2018

After years of being a loyal patron, I will sadly NEVER order from or eat here again. Service is just as important as the food and quite frankly the management is cold and doesn't care about customers. I relied on them for food for my son's birthday party - ordering the day before and scheduling a set time. The food was late so I called to ask about their ETA and was told the food wasn't even finished and would be 20 minutes later. It was nearly an hour late. I was told to call back and talk to the owner, who basically said "the kitchen was busy" - no apology, no reimbursement, no phone call, no reply. HORRIBLE customer care and service. That just doesn't fly in today's world... not for a community restaurant.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Beautiful inside and excellent staff. Owner always on premises. Staff have many years of working together, and have high standards for service. Valet parking. Beautiful bar separate from dining area.Clean and very fresh food cooked to perfection.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The place is an old restored restaurant, the food is good, but the personnel is rude as well as the owner, and it is over priced. I have been in so many more restaurants with better food, and better atmosphere for way less money. Also, The valet parking it is very disorganized.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

My wife and I met our friends for dinner at the 354 Steakhouse. The restaurant has a full bar and is a steakhouse with a Cuban/Latin accent. The atmosphere is cozy and warm. We began with appetizers of shrimp in a garlic sauce, crab cakes, guava and cheese empanadas, and ham croquettes. The portions were good and all were delicious. We all selected steaks for dinner. Each came with a choice of potatoes or rice and vegetables. We chose rib eyes, a New York strip and a sizzling skirt steak (churrasco). The portions were very generous and all were cooked perfectly. Service was prompt and friendly.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Ok.. So my previous review for 354 was outstanding and I have gone back there several times and had great meals. However, last week I stopped in for a quick burger and a sangria and there was one woman at the bar who was having personal problems and drinking a little too much and was very vocal and started banging on the bar. Then another guy comes in and sits near me and had been drinking before he got there and started talking to me and harassing me to the point where my meal was totally disturbed and I couldn't wait to get my check and leave.. This place is too nice of a place for letting patrons in who have disruptive behavior. I hope the owner reads this and handles the situation. People do not want to be harassed while eating..