All reviews treasure island my boyfriend fantasy suites bucket list birthday package new jersey theme feathers jacuzzi roses dove tubs
Reviewed 3 May 2016

We decided last minute to getaway and we research this hotel. We read some reviews and decided to give it a try. Well, we are glad we did because it was one of the best trips we've had so far. We will definitely will be returning. Room was clean and there were no complaints.

Room Tip: Fantasy or Theme rooms are the way to go!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Moet A
Reviewed 11 April 2016

We stayed in the Natural Cave room. It was clean and well equipped but showing its age. The round bed was comfortable. Contrary to other reviews, the water pressure was just fine (except for the bar sink outside the bathroom, but that just didn't matter). My only real complaints are about the lack of handholds and traction at the 2 person jacuzzi, making getting in and out difficult and dangerous, a 2 person shower that barely fits 2 due to built in seats, and a conspicuous lack of a coffee maker in the room.

All in all, it's worth the experience.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

My husband surprised me with a weekend getaway. We stayed overnight here on the way to Atlantic City. Greeted with island music, champagne and roses. The room was spotless. Carpet was well maintained. Not a speck of dust anywhere. It felt like being in the South Pacific. Just plain fun!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank EHarter
Reviewed 27 February 2016

When my wife informed me that we were going to be staying at the Feather Nest Inn I wasn't too excited about staying at a place like this. After staying in the Jungle Room for a night I was pleasantly surprised with this establishment. I'm not saying it is the best place to stay but I wouldn't be apposed to staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank yeahrite2002
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

I recently stayed there overnight...I left a very expensive piece of jewelry in the room. Went back...and they actually had it waiting for me. THUMBS UP TO THE FEATHERNEST! :-) Usually in that situation...it's a lost cause.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple