Open today: 11:45 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Highly recommend it

I’ve done 3 of the rooms here and escaped two of them. The staff is extremely helpful. Every time... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Bcoyle89
via mobile
Great time was had by all!

We had our real estate team's annual Christmas excursion at the Amazing Escape Room. We did The... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Marcy I

All reviews pirate ship game master a lot of fun pirate room museum room boot camp manor room fun experience seconds left her birthday great game great escape team building challenging enough amazing experience co workers seconds to spare
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Was a grate time love the game master. Was difficult escaped with like 4 mins left. Good time was had

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We did the Magian's room with my family. It was great. We had so much fun trying to beat the time. We did it with a few minutes to spare. Take the family.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Customer service was AMAZING BEFORE we got to the brick and mortar building. When we got there, there was no one to greet us and people standing around everywhere. They have a sample wall which allows practice for the various locks but multiple samples were broken, or missing pieces.
I only knew about signing in because I heard someone else mention that they already signed in. The associates were great but they were running around trying to do multiple things. There REALLY needs to be a host or hostess for when people come in. We had never been there before so a brief overview of how this works would have been nice.
Once we were in the room, We were with a group who must do these for a living and they just started going when the door opened. They didn't communicate with us until I shared a clue I had found and not them. They were overbearing and didn't even care that we were in the room. Perhaps a brief introduction and an overview from the room master could have prepared ALL of us to work together.
This all said, I think this is a clever game and would like to return as long as no one else is in the room, since this was our experience. I felt bad for my daughter who was so excited to be there and wasn't able to truly participate because the group in there were savages!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had a fantastic time. We were in town from Pittsburgh for a soccer tournament and we decided to get out and about and have some fun together. We did the Pirate ship and Jonathan was our Captain. It was by far the best I hav been too and and for others it was their first time but are still talking about it. We plan to go back next year!
Thank you for a great time, Ms. Norma

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We've done two of the rooms here, both a lot of fun. Game masters are energetic and very helpful. Great event for families or just teens.

Date of experience: March 2018