“Great time”

Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Cherry Hill
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My family along with two other families (ages 10 and up) did the Pirate Escape room over spring break. It was so much fun! The kids had a great time. It was very challenging and helped that we had a few in our group who had done an Escape in the past. Our game master was great and provided helpful hints that allowed us to escape in the last seconds! Highly recommend visiting this location!

All reviews
"group of friends"
"vanessa"
in 82 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Was a grate time love the game master. Was difficult escaped with like 4 mins left. Good time was had

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We did the Magian's room with my family. It was great. We had so much fun trying to beat the time. We did it with a few minutes to spare. Take the family.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Customer service was AMAZING BEFORE we got to the brick and mortar building. When we got there, there was no one to greet us and people standing around everywhere. They have a sample wall which allows practice for the various locks but multiple samples were broken, or missing pieces.
I only knew about signing in because I heard someone else mention that they already signed in. The associates were great but they were running around trying to do multiple things. There REALLY needs to be a host or hostess for when people come in. We had never been there before so a brief overview of how this works would have been nice.
Once we were in the room, We were with a group who must do these for a living and they just started going when the door opened. They didn't communicate with us until I shared a clue I had found and not them. They were overbearing and didn't even care that we were in the room. Perhaps a brief introduction and an overview from the room master could have prepared ALL of us to work together.
This all said, I think this is a clever game and would like to return as long as no one else is in the room, since this was our experience. I felt bad for my daughter who was so excited to be there and wasn't able to truly participate because the group in there were savages!