All reviews my husband and i bed and breakfast afternoon tea great hosts other guests free street parking egg casserole great cook quiet street french toast beach chairs and towels second floor walking distance charming b b this past weekend shopping and restaurants wonderful stay
Reviewed 13 December 2011

There were 3 couples in our group. It was a concensis have to say the Bedford Inn B&B is absolutely fabulous. From check-in till check out, we could not have had a more delightful experience. Our Host, Archie Kirk was gracious, friendly and informative. The breakfasts we had were super and filling, and the bed in our room(Edith's) was a perfect sleeper. Loved the sun porch and the round the clock coffee/tea availability. We will definately go back. This is a highly recommended place to stay. Just a block off the beach.

Room Tip: The 3 rooms in our group were all lovely. I'm sure any choice made would suit. They have 1st floor rooms too.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lee M
Reviewed 9 December 2011

My husband and I spent a night at the Bedford Inn in Nov. we were very happy with our stay. Archie the owner was very informative and friendly and made us feel at home we will definetly be going back. Beautiful and clean could't ask for more. Thank you Archie

Reviewed 8 December 2011

Warm and friendly owner with very comfortable accommodations, will definetly be back. Thank you so much Archie.

Reviewed 5 December 2011

My girlfriend and I wanted to have a romantic getaway in Cape May during the December 2nd weekend. After extensively researching B&B's we decided to try the Bedford Inn. Our visit couldn't have been more enjoyable!!! The accomodations were perfect, the breakfasts were wonderful and Archie is one of the best Inn-keepers I have ever met. I had read glowing remarks about Archie and I now know first-hand that they are true. I wasn't sure how busy Cape May would be at this time of year, but when I called to inquire about reservation availability Archie assured me that almost all of the businesses are open and that it is a popular time of year for people to visit. That convinced us to go to Cape May. He also made 2 great recommendations for dinner and got us reservations at Freda's for Saturday evening. The food there was outstanding and it had the added bonus of being a BYO place. The weather was unbelievable for the first week in December (almost 60 degrees and sunny!!) and I think that Archie some how had a hand in that as well. I am sure that we will be visiting the Bedford in the future.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rick A
Reviewed 15 November 2011

We stayed at the beautiful Bedford Inn on the free night for veteran's promotion for 2011.
Host Archie was extremely gracious, very helpful with Cape May information and couldn't do more to make us comfortable. After a warm welcome we had tea and cookies and met other guests. The public areas were artistically decorated and cozy. The bedroom was charming, the breakfast was ample and very tasty, the atmosphere was warm and friendly. It was a great bed and breakfast experience.

Room Tip: Ground floor suite if available.