All reviewsmy husband and ibed and breakfastafternoon teagreat hostsother guestsfree street parkingegg casserolegreat cookquiet streetfrench toastbeach chairs and towelssecond floorwalking distancecharming b bthis past weekendshopping and restaurantswonderful stay
Reviewed 8 December 2011

Warm and friendly owner with very comfortable accommodations, will definetly be back. Thank you so much Archie.

Reviewed 5 December 2011

My girlfriend and I wanted to have a romantic getaway in Cape May during the December 2nd weekend. After extensively researching B&B's we decided to try the Bedford Inn. Our visit couldn't have been more enjoyable!!! The accomodations were perfect, the breakfasts were wonderful and Archie is one of the best Inn-keepers I have ever met. I had read glowing remarks about Archie and I now know first-hand that they are true. I wasn't sure how busy Cape May would be at this time of year, but when I called to inquire about reservation availability Archie assured me that almost all of the businesses are open and that it is a popular time of year for people to visit. That convinced us to go to Cape May. He also made 2 great recommendations for dinner and got us reservations at Freda's for Saturday evening. The food there was outstanding and it had the added bonus of being a BYO place. The weather was unbelievable for the first week in December (almost 60 degrees and sunny!!) and I think that Archie some how had a hand in that as well. I am sure that we will be visiting the Bedford in the future.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rick A
Reviewed 15 November 2011

We stayed at the beautiful Bedford Inn on the free night for veteran's promotion for 2011.
Host Archie was extremely gracious, very helpful with Cape May information and couldn't do more to make us comfortable. After a warm welcome we had tea and cookies and met other guests. The public areas were artistically decorated and cozy. The bedroom was charming, the breakfast was ample and very tasty, the atmosphere was warm and friendly. It was a great bed and breakfast experience.

Room Tip: Ground floor suite if available.
Reviewed 13 November 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Bedford inn on Veteran's Day. Thanks to Archie's hospitality we had a wonderful stay in this gem of a house. The room was comfortable, the breakfast superb and most of all the wealth of information Archie shared on the town, helped us better navigate our first visit to Cape May. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 12 November 2011

The Bedford Inn participated in the free night's stay for veteran's this year (2011) and my wife and I were one of the lucky ones to take Archie up on his generosity. From the time we walked through the front door, we were treated like royalty. Archie graciously toured us through the Inn and explained a bit about his family's military background, pulled out maps to show us where we could find dinner, and answered any and all questions we had. The room itself was great and my wife and I both had one of the best nights sleep we've experienced in a long time. The atmosphere was wonderful - warm and welcoming. I would highly recommend the Bedford to anyone considering a stay "down the shore" in Cape May.
Thank you Archie for a wonderful experience!

SMSgt (ret) Rocky and Lisa Moroz