“Excellent dinner for two”
Review of Freda's Cafe

Freda's Cafe
Ranked #20 of 141 Restaurants in Cape May
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ordered the baked brie. Excellent. Also had the lamb -- another winner. My husband had a seafood and pasta dish which was also wonderful. The desserts were wonderful too.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A party of 5 attended and all had great meals (salmon, strip steak, Thai shrimp chicken and scallops, and rack of lamb). The appetizer of goat cheese and pear was a terrific starter. Service was attentive and professional. Good value and nice atmosphere. We go every time we are in Cape May.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Freda's did not disappoint again this year. My husband and I got the catch of the day! Oh my! It was a gourmet experience! The staff was wonderful and our waitress, Amanda, was very knowledgeable about the menu and recommendations! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Small and quaint.Service good.Food is delicious and sophisticated.We will return on our next trip.We each had new England clam chowder and chicken salad.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I had the Thai curry special and asked for it extra spicy. It was delicious and good and spicy to suit my taste buds which run toward hot and spicy. My husband had the tuna cooked rare which he said was perfect.