US$ 138
US$ 117
HolidayInn.com
US$ 104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 116/night.

US$ 103
US$ 205
US$ 184
Residence Inn
US$ 97
US$ 91
QualityInn
Courtyard Rockaway-Mt. Arlington(Mount Arlington)
US$ 162
US$ 139
Courtyard
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 163/night.

US$ 126
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn(Hackettstown)
US$ 83
Holiday Motel(Andover)
US$ 78
All reviewsroom was cleanfree breakfastwaffle machineking bedmini muffinsgreat pricebagelsearly checktwo nightsrefrigerator and microwavegreat customer servicelook elsewhereminute drivefitness centerhot tubdinernyc
Reviewed 13 December 2017

I enjoyed my stay at Days Inn Budd Lake, I stayed for 5 nights, traveling for my child’s surgery and stay at a nearby hospital. The suite with spa tub was large, roomy and very comfortable. Bonus was having microwave, refrigerator and kitchen counter with sink and cupboards. Cleanliness was less than desirable, I purchased my own cleaner and cleaned certain things. I did not take advantage of free breakfast but was nice to know it was available. Overall very pleasant stay, I would return.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
kushal p, manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Budd Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Thank you for the 4 star review.We are so happy to hear that you got large spa tub with very comfortable room . We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 18 November 2017

The condition of the room was horrible! Wallpaper falling off of one wall, ceiling tiles severely damaged, wi-fi not working properly, something was sprayed and running down on one wall. This was a overall very dirty room. We complained and were told that we would have that night discounted and be moved to another room the next evening. However, when we returned to our room after 9:30pm, we were told that everything was fixed in the room. Upon entering our room however, the smell of some type of glue was incredibly strong! The windows can not be opened, and there was an open container of contact cement with the brush still left in it on the desk! After complaining, we were moved to a much smaller room. Even though (after a very lengthy argument) we were not charged for the night at that time, we were also told that if we complained to Corporate that they "might" decide to put a charge on my credit card.

Stayed: October 2017
kushal p, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Budd Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

thank you for posting on trip-advisor. we are really for that your stay didn't meet you expectation. when you came at the front desk for complaining about the room we asked for change the room otherwise we can work in the room until you come back, you told us you can work if you want work and when came back we were still working on it. we already gave you the full refund for that inconvenience. please give us one more opportunity to provide you quality service .we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
kushal p, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Budd Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We arrived there at night ang got a nice clean and confortable room. The internet was good and the breakfast not fancy but good. Loved the stay

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
kushal p, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Budd Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

thank you so much for your good review and calling us nice and comfortable for the value. we are looking forward to your return .

sincerely,
daysinn management

Reviewed 12 November 2017

This place is whack! First, they charged me an exorbitant amount that was about DOUBLE what my first night's stay was for an apparent early check-in. Then, they had a fire with an apparent injury in one of the rooms on the floor where I was staying, and did NOT inform me or - I presume - any of the other guests. I may've been blessed to have escaped with my life. Yikes! :-(

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for sharing your time to tell us about your experience at the daysinn in budd-lake.I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies . you checked- inn on Saturday and so it was a weekend , in the weekend generally the rate is 30 or 40$ higher than weekdays and you came 7'o clock for the check-inn . there was nothing happened in the fire ,it was a trouble ack In the smoke dictator. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at daysinn budd lake next time your travel plans require lodging.