“PLEASANT”
Review of La Sammana Resort

La Sammana Resort
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brigantine
Reviewed 22 October 2014

I was very pleased with this stay much much better than the Flagship. I can not wait to go again the Staff was very friendly and helpful. They came to the room to make sure everything was going OK it's nice to have the Staff speak to you each time you walk off the elevator. I could not find anything wrong hope it's that way when I go back. I too used my time share and I was hoping to use it again before the year is over but they're not available to me :(

Room Tip: It was my only time going there so I have no suggestions because my room is all I know about I was o...
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jean J

Reviewed 17 October 2014 via mobile

If you're looking for a break from the hustle and bustle of Atlantic City, this place is certainly it! From the outside, it looks as if it's an office building but once you walk inside you will be surprisingly impressed. We stayed for three nights and it was so peaceful and quiet, we thought we were the only ones there! It's only one block from the beach as well! There were a few orange stains on the wall and carpet, as well as a cigarette hole on the carpet but other then those minor eye sores, it was great! The toilet also was difficult to flush. Maybe it needs some plumbing work?

It's also only 10 minutes or less from the eccitmeny of Atlantic City! Perfect! The best of both worlds actually! If presented with the chance to stay here again, we most certainly would! The staff were very nice and friendly as well!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Shana J
FantaSeaResortsAC, Public Relations Manager at La Sammana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2014

Hi Shana J,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us at La Sammana. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the peace and quiet I'm sure was much needed and well deserved! Our goal is always to provide dream vacations for our guests and we greatly appreciate your positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back next time. Thank you again for your valued comments.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 October 2014

Stayed here for four nights in a one bedroom apartment between trips and it was great. The hotel is conveniently located about 4 miles from the board walk in Atlantic City. Away from the maddening crowd but easy walking distance to a nearby clean and uncrowded beach. Restaurants nearby are scarce but more than adequate. Food shopping is limited but sufficient. It was a great stay for a little down time. Casinos are a short drive or free shuttle away. Weather in September was too cool to swim and the pool on the roof top was small but well maintained, clean and enough for us. The views from the roof were worth the trip. The apartment, kitchen and living room were clean and perfectly appointed. I am sure that we will be back. Two thumbs up! Nice job by housekeeping and entire hotel staff!

Room Tip: The front of the hotel faces a quiet police / fire station. If noise is an issue ask for a rear fac...
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hjnicols
Reviewed 21 September 2014 via mobile

I have never been to Brigantine before. It's a lovely beach town.I stayed at Fantasea with time share points.The hotel was clean and well run. The room was clean and stocked with necessities.It is two blocks from a beautiful beach.There is a tiny rooftop pool, basically to sit in and cool off, but the rooftop space offered lovely views.I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2014
2  Thank NewYorkMags
Reviewed 17 September 2014

Myself and 5 other women had a girls weekend in Atlantic City on Friday, September 12, 2014. I used points from my Time Share to stay here and it was the best points I have used all year. I was upgraded from two studios to a two bedroom suite which was wonderful. Nice and spacious, jacuzzi and Sauna in the Master Bedroom. Phyliss, the property manager, was great and made sure that our girls weekend was top notch. Nice restaurants, convenient store and boutique within walking distance. Our taxi driver Phil and Marty were fantastic. We all loved it and will definately go back.

Room Tip: Have some singles, tips were very appreciated.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jacqueline C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brigantine
5.2 km away
Wyndham Skyline Tower
#7 of 49 in Atlantic City
0.3 km away
Legacy Vacation Resorts-Brigantine Beach

Been to La Sammana Resort? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK