US$ 247
Flagship Resort(Atlantic City)
US$ 148
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 171
US$ 139
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 195/night.

Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)
US$ 275
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 307/night.

US$ 633
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 102
Savings alert! 59% below average rates

The price you found is 59% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 251/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsrooftop poolfree shuttleatlantic cityon demandone bedroom unitfire stationshuttle servicejersey shorepowder roomsmall kitchenparking deckstove topflat screencrab shackdaily towelrci membershipbrigantine beach
Reviewed 3 October 2014

Stayed here for four nights in a one bedroom apartment between trips and it was great. The hotel is conveniently located about 4 miles from the board walk in Atlantic City. Away from the maddening crowd but easy walking distance to a nearby clean and uncrowded beach. Restaurants nearby are scarce but more than adequate. Food shopping is limited but sufficient. It was a great stay for a little down time. Casinos are a short drive or free shuttle away. Weather in September was too cool to swim and the pool on the roof top was small but well maintained, clean and enough for us. The views from the roof were worth the trip. The apartment, kitchen and living room were clean and perfectly appointed. I am sure that we will be back. Two thumbs up! Nice job by housekeeping and entire hotel staff!

Room Tip: The front of the hotel faces a quiet police / fire station. If noise is an issue ask for a rear facing room. That is the beach side. I don't think that there is a bad room in the place!
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hjnicols
Reviewed 21 September 2014 via mobile

I have never been to Brigantine before. It's a lovely beach town.I stayed at Fantasea with time share points.The hotel was clean and well run. The room was clean and stocked with necessities.It is two blocks from a beautiful beach.There is a tiny rooftop pool, basically to sit in and cool off, but the rooftop space offered lovely views.I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2014
2  Thank NewYorkMags
Reviewed 17 September 2014

Myself and 5 other women had a girls weekend in Atlantic City on Friday, September 12, 2014. I used points from my Time Share to stay here and it was the best points I have used all year. I was upgraded from two studios to a two bedroom suite which was wonderful. Nice and spacious, jacuzzi and Sauna in the Master Bedroom. Phyliss, the property manager, was great and made sure that our girls weekend was top notch. Nice restaurants, convenient store and boutique within walking distance. Our taxi driver Phil and Marty were fantastic. We all loved it and will definately go back.

Room Tip: Have some singles, tips were very appreciated.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jacqueline C
Reviewed 11 September 2014

This resort is located in close proximity to AC and is right by the beach. I like it because it has a town feel to it and a short ride away is the hustle and bustle of AC. They offer a free shuttle to 2 AC casinos, which is a plus. The rooms are decent..there is a small gym and pool above the hotel. It's close to restaurants and the beach is a short walk. Good for a weekend getaway if you want to relax. My only complaint is the AC/heat units are loud.

Room Tip: I suggest you call a week in advance to put in your room request..Especially if you would like a balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dnice007
Reviewed 1 September 2014

For those of you who read my reviews, know that I am fair and do not write bad reviews unless it is necessary. Checking in experienced at 11PM Sunday Aug 30 gave us mixed feelings. We were greeted by two gentlemen. The first gentleman was short and abrupt, the second (Ron) was a delight. Which is what we needed. While the first gentleman told us there was an additional $300 deposit, Ron told us there was a $100 deposit. Neither was an issue to us.

Please Note: Upon checking in, we were told this was a timeshare...we paid over $400 for one night only because we were exhausted, needed a place to stay and there wasn't anything else available. The accommodations were a home away from home, comfortable and clean. The location was a block and a half away from Brigantine Beach.

Upon checking out, I asked for some kind of receipt and was told I could only get that from Expedia, which was absolutely fine.

However, I recall upon checking in signing a some kind of "document" in regards to our stay. I called today and spoke to a woman, and simply asked for a copy of it to my email to me. I made the mistake of referring to it as a "contract". She questioned the word "contract". I said "I'm not sure what is the terminology that you use at your front desk, but its a paper I signed when I gave Ron my credit card and ID". She proceeded to explain the policy of the reimbursement of the deposit. It was very lengthy, I interrupted her and told her I was aware of the deposit policy and did not questioned that. I simply would like to get a copy of what I signed. She yelled at me and told me not to interrupt her. She proceeded to explain the deposit policy again, I asked for her name. She said if I interrupted her again she would "hang up" on me. At that point I told her she was being rude and I wanted to speak to a manager. She said she will hang up on me and I can call back during the week and speak to a manager then. I told her that was fine, I asked her for her name one more time and she hung up. I called back again and no one answer the phone.

This is very sad, we really enjoyed the resort and discussed possibly buying a timeshare there. This is only a few minutes away from Atlantic City and its in a beautiful beach town.

May I add our experience started with one of the gentlemen (not Ron) questioning why was my last name Italian...I explained that I am of Puerto Rican decent and our ancestors are from all over Europe & Africa.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family