“Surly wait staff, SLOW "service "”
Review of Simko's Grill - CLOSED

Simko's Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Cannot review the food as I never got to order. We were seated very quickly, no complaint there. The place was actually quite quiet for 6:00 in the evening.
Had to wait 10 minutes for a menu. Ok, no big deal. After another 10 minutes I had to actually request a server.
When she finally approached us, it was obvious that she wanted nothing to do with being our server, so we obliged her and left.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Simko's Grill has something for everyone. Ribs are awesome! Meat falls right off the bone. The stuffed shrimp topped with their famous Shrimp Bisque is awesome!

If you aren't in the mood for a full meal, try one of the awesome salads or wraps. The Chicken Caesar Salad or Wrap are both great choices.

One of my personal favorite starters is the Cream of Artichoke Soup.

Staff is always pleasant and we've had several family parties here too!

Don't forget to try one of the homemade desserts! the chocolate cannoli cake is best!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Had the misfortune of dining at Sinko's tonight. I ordered from the specials menu an item that looked very interesting. Scallops with grilled vegetables over pasta in a pesto sauce. When it arrived it looked like a soup rather then the menu description. The pesto was anything but pesto. The scallops and "roasted vegetables", were swimming in this green liquid which was more akin to a green gumbo than the menu description. With that said, I ate the scallops and left the rest. When our waitress asked how everything was I explained my displeasure and showed her the dish. She said she would go in the kitchen and talk to "him". She came back and said "he" wasn't back there. Here's what earns the one star rating, we never heard another word about it. No sorry you were disappointed, no well try to do better explaining the dish, nothing! If you do go to Sinko's stick to bar food. I'd say Sinko's is overpriced diner food but that would be doing diners a disservice. Stay away, lots of better options in the area.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Dinner with friends. Early bird menu until 6PM. Always ample portions. Includes soup or salad, entree and ice cream or a cake of the day for dessert for$13.95. Usually 6-7 choices of entree. Tonight I had balsamic chicken with roasted peppers and spinach over ravioli and garnished with pears. Delicious!
Husband had Swordfish with pineapple salsa, rice and fried eggplant strips. Also very good. Always a good meal here. Regular menu as well including sandwiches, burgers as well as many other entrees. Try them!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Simko's has been a family restaurant of ours for several years. Food is always fresh and accommodating. Our wedding non-rehearsal was held here and so when we were planning a surprise 90th party for my Dad recently we immediately called Simko's. The menu options to chose from was awesome. Our party was a success! Wait staff and management was very helpful and accommodating. Cake was included and as well as balloon and table linens in your color choice. We already said we would plan another party here for sure! Excellent and highly recommended. Thank you Simko's!

Date of visit: June 2017