“Okay for a lazy family night out”

AMC Dine-In Theater
Ranked #63 of 106 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I mean, what can you expect from a movie theater?? Certainly not nutritious delicious food...but edible. Service was quirky. Prices are Ridiculously expensive?? Couldn't see the menu...thank you cell phone light! As other reviews have said, I would stick to the salads and flatbread. My daughter had chicken fingers and liked them. Place could use a good scrubbing by all means, but for the most part, it is a movie theater that seats thousands of people...most of whom could care less about keeping the place clean, unfortunately...so I don't expect white glove perfection. Movie was great though.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Was excited to go to try a new experience. Well it was terrible. First my husband ordered a milk shake and it was over an hour before I had to remind the server to bring it. The food was terrible chicken was like rubber and the fries and crispy Brussel sprouts were cold. After we suffered through dinner we decided we would give desert a try we'll we ordered the brownie Sunday which had no brownies or any of the other things it was supposed to have in it. I called the waiter gave it back and asked him to please remove it from the bill he came back and said the manager would only take 50 percent off because we ate a few pieces of it. So I asked to speak to this manager. Well manager ALEX showed up and I told him my issue and all my other issues I then told him because of his poor customer service that I would pay the bill which was $109 and his waiter would not get a tip only then did he tell me he didn't care he just didn't want his waiter that makes 2.00 an hour to suffer. I then decided to use the bathroom well that was a mistake it was filthy and grotesque items where all over the sink and floors I will never visit this place again.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

The theatre is nice but it was filthy in there. Luckily my wife had a Wet-Ones wipe with her. I had to clean my seat and armrest from what appeared to be a spilled soda from the last showing. There were dirty utensils on the floor under my feet too.

The movie itself was great. The location is good. They just need to clean the place!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Seriously.... first of all the place was disgusting.
Even dirtier than a regular movie theater. The seats felt like they were dumping you out, and they didn't recline. All the waitresses and waiters serving food were a major distraction during the movie. Then when I actually went to order a glass of wine (because I figured screw it everyone else is having food) it took the girl a year and a day to get it! I mean it's wine, you just pour it into a glass for Pete's sake!

Then (and this is my fault), I ordered s second glass of wine (even after it took forever to get the first one) which she never served but then charged me for it, so I had to have her come back again with an adjusted receipt which was of course right at the ending of the movie too...

I will absolutely never go back to another theater like that ever again!!!

Reviewed 10 June 2017

If you find your favorite, food is good. Mine are shrimp carbonara flatbread. Or the Cobb salad. Service is sketchy, but you're there fiord the length of the movie, so slow isn't a real problem.