All reviews across the street the concierge lounge room service shopping mall make your own shake shack nice hotel little pricey family wedding sunday morning hotel staff new jersey business trip bed was very comfortable indoor pool breakfast buffet staff was friendly
Reviewed 7 May 2018

The hotel is alright. The lobby area is fairly updated, although most of the rest of the hotel feels dated. The rooms are clean and large enough. It's a perfectly fine for staying in the area, although nothing to get excited about. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I can’t believe this property charges the prices they do for an outdated product. Marriott regulars will recognize this hotel from the year 2005. If the hotel was impeccably maintained and had great service, I wouldn’t have minded the old-school maroon and beige environment. Unfortunately, there are issues.

1. The furniture is shabby at this point, with dings and scratches. It isn’t even up to par for a Courtyard, let alone a Marriott.

2. Housekeeping staff entered my room without knocking, while I was in it. The shocked man just stood there when he saw me and then left without apologizing.

3. Housekeeping leaves bags of linens and trash in the halls for hours. Room service trash left outside rooms stayed for most of the day.

4. There were two burnt out (or non-functioning) light bulbs in my room.

5. There are no towel bars or hooks at the enormous, green vanity. Hand towels have to be left laying on the counter, taking up space and not drying.

6. Water pressure is weak. I feel like every other hotel figured out how to address that years ago.

7. Furniture in the outdoor spaces was not clean. In nice weather, one would think they would be wiped down regularly.

8. Coffee kiosk in the lobby was extremely limited. Best to walk across the street to the shopping mall that has a Starbucks.

9. The parking fee is ridiculous. It isn’t even a secure lot...not that one is needed for the suburbs. I agree with the reviewer who said to lie about driving in.

10. The new easier-to-clean TV remote didn’t work consistently. Made me wonder if it needed charging. Frustrating.

I wouldn’t stay here until they remodel the rooms. Even then, I’d probably opt for a hotel that offers better service. The value just isn’t here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Frank F, Guest Relations Manager at Bridgewater Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for the multiple issues you experienced. Our goal is to exceed the guests expectations and clearly we missed on your stay. If we have the opportunity to regain your business in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know how we can exceed your hotel experience and correct any issues during your stay.
We also shared your comments with our department managers for corrective actions.
Please note that our parking lot is patrolled by our Loss Prevention staff and local police on an hourly basis. This is one of the reasons we have a self parking fee, also, there is no street parking and adjacent parking lots are private and will tow vehicles.
Thank you for your patronage and business, we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

First let me start by saying that I only stayed here because my company made me for a work meeting. The hotel put me in a room on the highway side of the building and all night long all you can hear her tractor trailers, car horns and heavy heavy traffic. Between that and the thinner walls I barely slept all night. Next let’s talk about the room. In my opinion this was sub par for a Marriott property. The furniture was stained the toilet was broken they were blood particles on the blinds the refrigerator didn’t work and every time I called down for room service or to have something brought up it ended up being the wrong item or meal. I understand that a lot of people need to go here for their job but other than that I can’t imagine why anyone would want to stay here. I’m trying to attach pictures but it won’t let me choose pics that I took with another phone for some reason...please inbox me if you’d like to see them.

Stayed: February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on your recent stay, please accept our sincere apologies for the room location and the room service (Fresh Bites) challenges. Your comments were shared with the appropriate department leaders for their follow up, re-training and to ensure these were isolated incidents. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the near future, please do not hesitate to let us know your room preference at check in.
Thank you for your patronage and business.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Very pricey hotel approx USD 270 per day for a 3 or 4 star marriott. In fact JW Marriott Pune which is true 5 star is available at USD 100 per night with breakfast and probably one of the best buffets have ever had. Bridgewater Marriott has no such thing as service, food options are ZERO. Even as Marriott gold i still have to make do with the same cold croissant!!! Bread, butter as thick as stone, corn flakes (and they never keep the good old simple cornflakes) nor strawberry or apricot yogurt. SOME STRANGE FLAVOURS. No fruit options. Coffee sucks. I am shocked these folks cant make hot crispy croissant which should be their forte!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Frank F, Guest Relations Manager at Bridgewater Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Greetings, thank you for taking the time to post your comments on your recent stay. Please accept our apologies for not exceeding your expectations. The information you shared was discussed with our culinary leaders to ensure this was an isolated incident.
We hope to have an opportunity to host you in the near future, and if we fail on our core deliverables please share your comments before departure so that we will have the opportunity to make corrections and to ensure you leave the hotel happy.
Thank you for your patronage and for your loyalty to our Marriott Brands, we hope to regain your business in the future.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Staff are very helpful & positive. Meeting room set ups were correct and ready on time. Food service was both on time and good. Quest rooms are standard- clean & decent size. Location and access are good.

Room Tip: higher floors away from elevator
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business