“Run far away”
Review of Budget Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bridgeton
Budget Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Bridgeton
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

This motel all you are renting is the bed. This is were the drug boys cut their coke the hookers turn their tricks and if you're depressed come and drown your sorrows. The floor in the room felt like quick sand and the bathroom only had a little bar of soap. There were no towels and one of the lamps the light bulb was missing. I swear something bit me. I will never never stay here again. You do better sleeping in your car.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank nottie n
Reviewed 8 May 2013

This is a really frightening place. I would urge you to go to the east side of Vineland or Millville if you are in this area. Don't even go near this location at night. This is a bad hotel in a bad area of town. At one time this was a good manufacturing location, now its like an abandoned city.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank dolphingvp
A TripAdvisor Member
CA
Reviewed 3 January 2005

I drove thru Bridgeton on my way to Fairton, and this was my first trip to New Jersey Bridgeton is very run down, and the hotels look like they are used for alot of things if you understand. I stayed in Vineland which was about 20 miles from Bridgeton and I stayed at the Wingate which was well worth the extra 25 dollars a night very safe and clean. And as a woman traveling alone I would only drive thru Bridgeton and never stay their. I also saw alot of people living on the streets. Just some input for any one needing info. Over all the veiw of nature is breath taking and if anyone knows of a safe clean hotel in any other city close to Fairton please let me know thanks

23  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Budget Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK