“No no no no”

Brick Diner
Get food delivered
Ranked #106 of 170 Restaurants in Brick
Reviewed 3 April 2021

My stomach is still recovering from eating here will not be going back .. I just cannot explain how bad our meal was

Date of visit: September 2020
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed 27 February 2020

Stopped in to the Brick Diner for dinner. Another classic New Jersey diner with a big menu. Started scanning the menu and stopped at Broiled Bluefish. I love diner Broiled Bluefish and this one did not disappoint, very delicious. Started with a delicious cup of Manhattan Clam Chowder. Waitress was very attentive. Overall a good dining experience and I will return.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank David P
Reviewed 15 February 2020

The food is not bad, I love diners, but had to wait for at least half hour to forty five minutes to get a waitress to even notice us.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 22 October 2019

A typically New Jersey, with a typical diner menu....breakfast is served all day, plus there is lunch and dinner....the pancakes are huge and filling.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

My wife and I love this place, good service, good food, great value. The Pancakes here are amazing, also the do their own baking on site - the bread is fantastic.
We love this place!!