All reviews baseball tournament basketball court full kitchen fire pit complimentary breakfast excellent hotel home away from home appointed rooms pool and gym diamond nation nice amenities living room morning breakfast would definitely stay here again breakfast staff great place to stay yogurt
Reviewed 17 May 2016

My family stayed for one night over the past weekend for our son's birthday. He loves hotels. I rated it three stars for two main reasons. (1) I checked-in online and selected a room in the back of the bldg prior to arrival. We arrived at ~3:20pm (check-in time is 3:00pm) and the room was not ready. There was no room in the back of the bldg. that was ready as a substitute. Even for a lower tier Hilton hotel, that's still unacceptable. Housekeeping should have a process to turn over the rooms that are reserved for the day first and it should be ready by 3pm. (2)There are reviews that commented the complimentary breakfast was below standards. Just to levels-set this review, my comparison is vs. the Hampton Inn's complimentary breakfast. So for this Homewood Suites, they should reconsider the company they source their industrial grade yogurt from. Why can't they do the individual yogurt cups that Hampton Inn does? There are three types of cereal and only one type that is nut free. Really? In this day and age? Why can't they source the cereal boxes that Hampton Inn does? There were scrambled eggs or so you think it's eggs... Homewood Suites & Hampton Inn are both part of the same hotel chain! It's a real shame that this Homewood Suites fell below expectations as it's a virtually new property and the rooms are really nicely laid out and newly furnished.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeannie W
Reviewed 17 May 2016

This hotel is a perfect example of how success changes your attitude. This hotel started its operations 6 months back. I stayed in this Hotel for around 10 nights in Jan and was amazed by the customer service and responsiveness of the staff. It was a refreshing experience. I even recommended this Hotel to some of my friends.
I again stayed in this hotel in April for 9 nights and was shocked to see the deterioration in the customer service as well as attitude of the staff especially the operations manager. Hotel has started doing pretty well and as a result looks like they have stopped taking care of the customers. I can see the arrogance in the operations manager, the same person who was so polite in Jan. Housekeeping was missed for couple of days and when I followed up 2-3 times for compensation, I was told they will credit some extra points in to my hhonors account as compensation. It has been 3 weeks now and I have been calling and writing emails but they do not even bother to give a reply to my emails. Very unprofessional behavior. I have decided at-least I will not stay in this Hotel again.
I do not think this hotel will go for long if they continue with this behavior.

Stayed: April 2016
1  Thank jschawla2016
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Just started going to the area for work and will be there on and off going forward.
Great price for the area. Big fitness room. Large variety of healthy and less healthy food choices.
Room was spacious and allowed me to control the temp. Bed was really really comfy.
Certainly not glamorous or ritzy, but a very good choice in its category. Staying there again in 3 weeks and will take advantage of manager's happy hour next time.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

This property is amazing. As of the date of my stay (May 2016) the property was in immaculate condition. I liked it so much that I have returned to this property and recommended it to others.

The property itself is prestige and the rooms are very nicely outfitted. Nice TVs, beds, and furniture. You even have a nice desk and chair so you can work if needed. The gym is great - not your average hotel room sized closet gym but a decent size to actually get a road workout in. PLUS there is a basketball court on the property!!!

The breakfast in the AM is delicious and although I haven't experienced the happy hour they host, I can't imagine free beer/wine and food ever being a bad thing! The bath products are all Neutrogena which is nice and most importantly the staff is awesome from top to bottom.

Eugene has checked me in during all of my stays and always taken great care of me and my team. If you have a specific request (floor or proximity to elevator) just ask and he will do all he can to take care of you. He definitely goes above and beyond. Even the breakfast staff keeps the food refreshed and the beverages stocked.

Highly recommend this property for all of your Bridgewater fun!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2016

Clean, convenient, great value. Complimentary breakfast was ready at 6:00 am we had to be at field by 7 it was perfect! Spacious rooms very quiet! Kids loved the basketball court and the indoor pool.Highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family