US$ 205
US$ 154
Hampton.com
Red Mill Inn(Branchburg)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsomelet stationfront deskbaseball tournamentbasketball courtmade to order omeletsmini kitchengreat hotelfull size refrigeratorice makershop riteoutdoor poolsofa bedrooms are greatfire pitbusiness centerking suitea wonderful stay
Reviewed 8 August 2016

My wife and I booked this hotel last minute to enjoy some quiet time.

We are both Executive Management members in the organizations we worked for. We booked it for the outside area, outdoor pool and the room size and location which is less than 45 minutes from Sands Bethlehem Casino.

We were quickly , warmly and professionally checked in.

It is important that you continue to read after the next sentence as it will illustrate how the two individuals at the front desk exemplified customer service, hospitality and the willingness and authority to make a bad situation right.

The hotel was completely overbooked with several weddings. My wife and I were placed in a room # 249. The issue was, this room faced the basketball court and what was supposed to be a relaxing getaway turned into several hours of not being able to take a nap and relax in quiet which was the purpose for our trip. Initially after contacting the front desk we were told there is nothing they could do as they were completely booked.
After about an hour I went down to the front desk and spoke to Jose and Brendon. I explained what our purpose of the trip was, we needed a quiet room.

I was prepared to actually check out and drive the 2 hours home. I could see the stress in their faces and knew that they were booked solid as I witnessed at one point 30 people trying to check in.

Jose could have let me check out, I would have received a refund and his problems would have been solved for the night!

Instead Jose calmly explained the issue the hotel was facing but then asked me to give him 15 minutes as he tries everything he could to move us prior to me checking out. Within 8 minutes he escorted me to another room in the hotel to make sure that the room was suitable for us...and it was perfect! Quiet!
Jose exemplifies the very essence of the phrase hospitality, customer service and a definite can do , will not quit attitude! He was calm, professional ,courteous and most of all tentative to our needs. Jose definitely gets it...even at times expressing that he would get his Manager involved if necessary to remedy the situation.

Our stay after was perfect!!, We enjoyed the outdoor area, the pool and even had a solid 5 hour restful sleep after arriving to the hotel at 4 am in the morning from the casino. The breakfast was very good with complimentary cooked to order omelets!

We would definitely return to the Hyatt House again! Anyone passing through this location should book and stay in this hotel, with all of the confidence that their superior staff will provide them with excellent hospitality!!

Room Tip: Room # 249 Faces Basketball Court so it could be noisy during the hours of 10am -10pm
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Bryan G, Front Office Manager at HYATT house Branchburg, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Hi Richard,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm delighted to hear that Jose and Brendan were able to think outside of the box to solve your issue quickly and professionally and ensure that your experience with us was perfect. I will certainly make sure that they are commended for their effort in providing you with what sounds like a fantastic stay at our property. We hope to see you again soon for your next weekend getaway!

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Very nice room, but mattress was memory foam, which I found uncomfortable (memory foam does NOT work for everyone). Breakfast buffet was disgusting: dirty knives and forks; tables not wiped down. Long wait at the omelette station.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank Jeremy D

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for your kind words about our guest room and for bringing these important items to our attention. I apologize that your experience with our breakfast had so many issues. I have spoken to the breakfast team to come up with ways to anticipate busy times and to ensure no matter what our breakfast is something all of our guests can look forward to. If you would like to discuss these matters in detail, please contact me at Bryan.Glenn@hyatt.com or call the hotel at (908) 704-2191 ext 612. Thank you for staying with us, we hope to see you soon so we can make sure you have a great stay.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

We booked a Queen Studio room for an overnight visit. The room was very clean and well-furnished, complete with a appropriately, stocked kitchenette, toiletries and extra blankets, if needed. The free WI-fi was helpful and you could print remotely if you desired. The design of the room was outstanding. Everything was well thought out.

As we needed an early start in the morning, we decided to try the food in the H Bar lounge. We were very pleased with the quality, freshness and portion sizes. The service was provided by one person who must have cloned herself as she provided everyone's drink and food order in a timely fashion and with a pleasant attitude. (I should add that the hotel was sold out and the lounge was filled).

We started with salads and enjoyed a margarita pizza and an Italian Grilled Cheese sandwich. We ended our meal with coffee, served hot!

As it was still early, we stopped by the market shop to get some snack and beverage items for the room. While there, we needed to buy a specific brand of aspirin which they didn't have. Upon hearing this, the desk clerk who was handling the purchase went to stock room and apologized that he didn't find that brand but handed us a couple of packs "no charge".

I highly recommend this hotel, which, by the way is also perfect for extended stays.
The rooms are superb and the staff is pleasant and make your stay enjoyable.

PS: I can't comment on the outdoor pool or spa because of the rain, however we could see it was a clean and well-kept.

Room Tip: They offer several choices of accessible rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Albert F Z

Hi Albert,

Thank you for sharing the story of your stay at our property. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed all of our food and beverage options and truly got the HYATT house Branchburg experience. Our team goes above and beyond to ensure that every aspect of our guests stay are enjoyable. Perhaps next time you visit, we will be fortunate enough to have some better weather and you can get to enjoy the luxuries of out courtyard area, as well.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Stayed at the Hyatt House for 11 nights recently after first visit home to NJ in 34 years! Was pleasantly surprised with the set up of room and the utilities included within the room. We arrived late and was warmly greeted by reception. Good night sleep, nice hot shower and very nice breakfast in the morning with ample good food. However, on the 3rd day the room opposite us had a very barky dog left within, after 3 hours constant barking and jetlag, this didn't mix too well. I spoke to reception, Jose was very helpful and had a suitable room sorted out within 10 minutes. We were moved to opposite end of hotel which suited us better for distance and facilities as my mother has bad knee. Used outside area by pool a few nights when family came to visit which was lovely. Would definitely use this hotel again on our return. Thank you Jose and Joanne for your help and my silly questions lol. :-)

Room Tip: Quieter rooms by laundry room
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 2012CJ

I'm delighted to hear that we were a part of your homecoming trip! Our team works quick to ensure that our guests experiences are excellent ones. It sounds like over the time you spent with us, you really got to experience the breadth of what we offer and what we are about here. I will certainly pass along your regards to Jose and Jo Ann. We look forward to having you stay as our guest again upon your return!

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed here because of the reviews. We were passing through & i would go out of my way to stay again. Loved the room. Very clean & modern. Great with the kids because I felt separated from them even though we were in the same room. BEST "free" breakfast ever! Nice pool & hot tub.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank BossAM
Bryan G, Front Office Manager at HYATT house Branchburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed so much about our hotel. It's great to hear that our reviews did not let you down and that you were able to enjoy so much while you were with us, including our complementary breakfast spread. We look forward to having you and your family back next time you're in the area and need a place to rest!