“A Steak and a Brew!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Heard about this bar and decided to go for lunch one day. Great time to go; there were a few people there but they were able to get us our lunch and back to the office quickly. We had a steak and burger which she cooked right there in the bar area and the way we'd like it. The burger was oblong shaped so it could fit on the hoagie roll with lettuce, tomato and ketchup. Fries were excellent! I couldn't finish the burger. The steak was done to perfection. Add a Guinness and fresh iced tea to that and we had a nice meal. I am picky about my iced tea and it was fresh tasting. Who woulda thunk it in this cute little Irish pub in Lake Como? We definitely will be back!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

From the outside, this looks like a neighborhood bar, and inside there is a large bar section, but take a look at all the tables filled with mostly local people there for a good meal, quickly served by friendly staff,and you'll quickly realize tre is a larger dimension to this place. We had their daily special (Tuesday, garlic steaks and Sicilian potatoes). Our hosts, who frequent McCanns regularly, tell us they are the best at this regional dish anyplace at the shore. Their French fries were very good too.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Great hand-cut steaks. Good pub food, nothing fancy but very tasty and reasonably priced. Nice beer selection and plenty of TVs if you want to watch the ball game. I had the rib eye with brandied mushroom cream sauce on the side...amazing!! Nice selection of hot Irish sandwiches also. Nice portions, you won't leave hungry.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Went out for a nice out with friends and coworkers. Amazing time. Amazing service......so happy we chose this place and not the night clubs. (so tired of night clubs at my age!)

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

I ordered the streak with peppers, onions and cheese, broccoli cheddar soup and the tango wings. Everything came fast and was prepared very well. The steak melted in my mouth and was the best cooked medium steak I've had in quite some time.