“Nice night out”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2018

We were looking for a restaurant my husband found this place so we Uber over we made reservations, bar was packed when we arrived they seated us in a booth we had to move to a table my husband is a big guy booths are really made for big tall guys so we just moved, the tables had brown paper the waiter wrote his name on it we ordered a drink but while waiting to be seated a couple came by have you been here before we said no you must try the crab cakes I just didn't want crab cakes so I ordered the fried combo it was very delicious, we would have stayed longer but it was getting busy and there was a crying child right by us no offense to people who decided to bring children out I just don't want to hear that especially while im out to dinner we were going to get drink at the bar but it still packed after we just decided to go home.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

One disappointment. Happy hour is only at the bar.
I suggest order drinks from the bar and take them to your table.
Waitress was friendly enough.
Nice atmosphere Food was good.
Will be back

Reviewed 2 October 2018

best part is they serve later in Beach Haven than many other restaurants. Fish sandwich was fresh. Beer was cold. not much else to add

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Bacon wrapped scallops...it's a must! Wine list has a great selection.
added some raw clams, fried calamari, Lobster, steak, black cherry cheesecake. When we were done I don't know how we were able to walk to our car. We'll be back next year

Reviewed 23 September 2018

That's 2 each. if we had more thumbs, they'd be up too.

This place was absolutely great. No qualifiers, nor hems and haws, just flat out great. From the lovely atmosphere, to the friendly and efficient service staff, and the food and beverage, all top shelf.

The place is hidden away a bit (or as hidden away as one can be on a barrier island.), but it's worth finding.

Their beer selection was wide ranging and Red's normal question of "Can they make a Dark and Stormy?" was met by an enthusiastic "Of Course" rather than the usual "What's in that?"

We both agree that the tuna spring roll ap was one of the most delicious things we'd ever eaten. Crisp spring roll skin, fresh cabbage and sushi grade tuna belly and a lovely light sauce just makes your mouth ever so happy.

Red had the salmon BLT, which she raved about, and I had the fried fish platter. I can tell you that the crab cakes, flounder, shrimp and scallops were all great and beautifully fried. I do like tasting the fish even when it's fried.

Looks like a fun place to hang in the evenings as well.

I know we'll be back.